Dim0nn

Dimon Unban Appeal

Your name in-game: John Wallcroft

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:457706317

Admins' name that banned you: Joshy Freeman

Admin's steamID: N/A

Why did you get banned?: Initially I was banned for FailRP involving me helping hostile GOI's as a security guard back in 2020. After a couple of months in 2021 I was involved in the whole Drakan trolling.

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: It has been over 2 years ever since all the past incidents involving me. I completely understand the wrongdoing's I committed all those years back. I have been away from the server for two years, and during this time, I have reflected on my actions and learned from my mistakes. I assure you that I will not repeat said mistakes and that I will abide by the server rules in the future. I hope you can reconsider my ban and allow me to rejoin the server. I miss the community and the fun experiences that I had on the server. I promise to be a responsible and respectful player if given the opportunity to return. I will completely admit to the fact that back then I had a lot of fun doing the things I did on the server, minging, trolling etc and breaking other peoples experience on here, looking back it now it's not that much of a enjoyable activity anymore and I've grown past it. During this two year time I have matured and grown a lot more as a individual. I genuinely want to give this server's RP a proper try and integrate myself within the community again.

Anything else?: If staff want to ask questions about more details regarding my ban feel free to ask. Also would like to add that the person that banned me and the person I was trolling, I am now on good terms with.

Ay yooo john wallcroft no way
unknown.png
Remember SCP, WATCH YOUR BACK!!!!

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

no way, john wallcroft

i hop unbannn

unknown.png

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

10 minutes ago, Xunt said:

bit of an understatement 

Biggest understatment of the past millenia 

seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

It wasn't my intention to make it seem like I'm trying to downplay what happened. But as I said in the appeal, it has been 2 years. A individual can change a lot over that period of time. I don't want to understate what happened and I want to be completely up front and direct about all the things that happened back then.

4 hours ago, Dim0nn said:

It wasn't my intention to make it seem like I'm trying to downplay what happened. But as I said in the appeal, it has been 2 years. A individual can change a lot over that period of time. I don't want to understate what happened and I want to be completely up front and direct about all the things that happened back then.

I wanna somewhat believe you but like high percent chance you don't mean any of it and also the fact you did A LOT of shit even after you got banned....

Edited by Joe Conner

seal GIF

On 5/10/2023 at 4:16 PM, Shrek said:

Didn't they say that everyone was gonna get unbanned with V7 release?

Delta and blaster said they aren't gonna do that

seal GIF

On 5/10/2023 at 1:16 PM, Shrek said:

Didn't they say that everyone was gonna get unbanned with V7 release?

We are being very lenient on bans, but some will have to remain as some individuals will only rejoin to cause problems. It's easier if people who want a second chance make a unban request, we review that and then unban them.

These aren't appeals in the traditional sense as we are fully aware the banned users were banned legitimately, but a ban for Mass RDM or some sort of NH2RP one-off years ago should be given a second chance.

Individuals who doxxed or are just not interested in having fun & enjoying the project/servers shouldn't be able to return. 

Sorry a typo on my post. Yes, we don't want people returning who were a serious threat to the security of players or the server. I don't think any players want to play in an environment where bullying/doxxing is commonplace. We don't want that kind of environment, we just want to create a fun server where people can play SCP, enjoy the lore (avg scp lore enjoyer) & meet new friends.

Why do people want to ruin that I will never understand.

1 hour ago, Harland Kearney said:

Sorry a typo on my post. Yes, we don't want people returning who were a serious threat to the security of players or the server. I don't think any players want to play in an environment where bullying/doxxing is commonplace. We don't want that kind of environment, we just want to create a fun server where people can play SCP, enjoy the lore (avg scp lore enjoyer) & meet new friends.

Why do people want to ruin that I will never understand.

Thanks for correction got me worrying for the people who wanna have fun and enjoy the server

Happy Birthday GIF by Justin  Btw happy birthday to Dimon!