CG Richard

Richards 1st EP application

Steam Name + Profile link: spleens10 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199252778679/

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou): CG LT Richard Jedi Teacher Richard

Teamspeak Name: Richard 

Playtime on the Server: 1mo 1w 16h

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/):STEAM_0:1:646256475

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: none 

Current Age:15

Warns/Bans: none 

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?:yes a bit of background noise 

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: no i have not 

What was your event and was it successfully executed?:i have seen the behind secnes of one of hunters events

Do you understand the responsibilities an event-planner has? If so, what are they?: yes i do its to create fun events and experiences for Ecs, clones and Jedi and if staff is not online to take claims

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?:yes 

Clone Event Plan:

Create an event plan for clones, Event announcement, What type of enemies will be encountered. Keep in mind this will be used for your first training event. Make it easy to understand, be original and be creative(Use the Template):

Story for your event: some pirates 3 Pirate Troopers (spice runners) 2 Pirate Guards (spice dealers) 2 Pirate Executioners (spice smugglers) 1 Pirate Boss (spice boss) maybe a pirate Assassin (spice assassin) depending on the amount of people and 41st  have decided to attack  a Venator and the republic chases after the pirates leading them to Mos Eisle where the pirates try to escape the planet 
so they will start on the main street with barricades as RC and SFs negotiate with them but the pirates will not let them selves be arrested and turn hostile they will get pushed back down the road left and into the cantina and once they are pushed out of there they will bunker down the med bay with turrets and barricades once pushed out of there they will keep getting pushed back from  the market into the houses
where the leader and pirate boss will surrender and be arrest for interrogation where they will tell RC the reasons for the attack on the Venator and location of other troops 

Jedi: for Jedi the pirates have feared that the republic have brought Jedi to help with the matter and in precaution the pirates have hired 2 force users to defend them they will turn hostile when the pirates attack up till then negotiation 

Event Announcement for your story: Planetary Event Announcement
@everyone

Map: Mos Eisly 
Approximate Length: 35+ mins Aprox

Clone Event Outline: 
Jedi Event Outline: a Sith has challenged to Jedi to a fight in the middle of space for the king of the galaxy 

Join using this link: steam://connect/64.52.81.101:27015

Choice of map: Mos Eisly 

Type of enemies/faction, Why them in particular?: Pirates because they are quite well balanced compared to other Ecs and they can be used in various situations with good success 
(eg. Pirates, Reason, )

Additional Characters: the pirates leader who will RC will negotiate and capture at the end with this will be the EP or cohost 
(eg. passive character)

Republic's outline and execution: A band of Rebel Pirates have attacked a Venator, Stop them for escaping Mos Eisly 
(e.g. "- Battalion inform all troops that an unknown ship has entered orbit.")

Event Character outline and execution: The pirates have feared the worse, they have hired some help
(e.g. "- All Bounty Hunters are dropped off at the caves, they will stay there until further notice")

Jedi Event Plan:

Create a jedi event BASED upon one of the following P-EC scenario below 

- Grey Jedi Teidowan who prevented the Jedi order from stopping the genocide of a village. The Grey Jedi now must be redeemed by the jedi order. Write an event plan on how the Grey Jedi would be redeemed

- Sith Apprentice who seeks to resurrect its master with a dark ritual after he was slain by the jedi. The ritual required sacrifices of multiple lifeforms. Write a event plan on how the Sith could perform said ritual

- Mercenary Guerilla wanted by the republic for multiple murderers has been hired by a wealthy client. After a high ranking jedi within the order captured the wealthy client previously, now he is hungry for revenge. Write an event plan so that the Mercenary can kidnap the high ranking Jedi

Story for your event BASED on the option: my option is the sith apprentice idea so a sith  apprentice and a youngling  (ep) will set up in JC with a ritual with various different jedi and animals strung round an alter jedi will sense a disturbance and they need to stop the youngling bee sacrificed with negotiations which will fail and if the youngling is sacrificed the master will come back and imminently flee the scene leaving the apprentice (the ep will swap models to a sith darth)
this the jedi can kill the master or leave him to escape while the apprentice will be left to die 

Event Announcement for your story: Jedi Event Announcement
@Jedi Event Ping

Map: Rishimoon 
Approximate Length: +20 min

Event Outline: A Sith Apprentice Has come to revive his master, stop him at all costs

Join using this link: steam://connect/64.52.81.101:27015

Additional Characters: the youngling and the sith master (if he is revived) 
(eg. passive char or burner EC)

Jedi's outline and execution:A Sith Apprentice Has come to revive his master, stop him at all costs
(e.g. "- Jedi finds a camp of slaughtered civilians  .")

Jedi Event Character outline and execution: Your Master Has died revive him and seek your revenge
(e.g. "- Sith has sent an emissary to lure the jedi into an ambush")

Last question:

Anything else?: W-G E-Planner thanks for reading

What flash said

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

On 5/13/2023 at 4:01 PM, CG Richard said:

Clone Event Outline: Some Pirates have attacked a ventator and fled, hunt them down and seek REVENGE

Jedi Event Outline: The pirates Have feared the worse, stop whomever they have brought 

i have perm to change it and have made some mistakes but i couldn't  so I've put them hear 

I agree with flash

Current CWRP Ranks:
Event Planner, CG Detainment Droid, 104th ARC CPT
Previous CWRP Ranks:
Jedi Man Of Arms Sub path Leader🪦, Man Of Arms🪦DU ARC Colonel, Jedi Senior Guardian, 501st Lance Corporal, 104th Sergeant, 442nd Sergeant, GM Lieutenant, Scout
spacer.png

+1/Mutual My reason being for this is firstly Richard is a lovely person and can be a serious person when need be from my perspective of knowing them. My second reason in which I have placed this to be in a mutual as well is because of the actual event application. In my opinion the event plan itself could possibly use some pictures and maybe a document to showcase the plan itself in detail. Most event planners use documents and they place their Jedi/clone events in them etc. However my overall +1 for Richard is for attempting to apply for EP as its a step forward in them to represent themselves and to show the EP team and community that they can be held responsible and can try and make fun and engaging events.  You've been great in CG from my time as your EX -LT Colonel as I've seen you been good at following certain rules and regulations but not denying the fact that most and all of us do be silly behind walls which is fine etc. 

I would say that this event plan is like a baseline and would most likely be improved with the proper training etc. These are my reasons. I'm not too sure about the others opinions but this is mine!

My ending conclusion is a Recommendation to try EP! 

I wish you all the Best Richard and best of luck!

From 
CG CryStar 

GIF by Star Wars