Rob Unwarn Request

My In-Game name: 212th LCPL Rob

STEAMID:
STEAM_0:0:92177042

Steam Name: RobLC

What is the reason for your ban: Warned for ARDM

How long were you banned for: N/A

Name of the staff member who warned you: Hike

Why do I believe that I should be unwarned: Fog of war and IRL shit meant I shot at the wrong people, I'm stupid but it wasn't attempted RDM.

I shot at what I believed to be enemies on top of a tower outside of MH during an event. Was accidentally shooting at Hike and another clone. My partner had just gotten home and was trying to talk to me so I was only half paying attention.  I was immediately grabbed and frozen but was unable to properly explain my mistake cos of what was happenening IRL I just said it was an accident and asked to be unfrozen. I couldn't hear anything that was said after that as I had taken off my headphones but Hike just assumed I was minging and moved on as he was leading event. Was genuinely just an accident, I had to log off right after it happened and Hike was running the event so couldn't be resolved at the time. I am dumb but unwarn me pls.

Evidence: N/A

Accidents like this happen all the time, and ARDM stands for Attempted Random Death Match, which you didnt commit as it was an accident cause of ingame vision reasons. +1

CURRENT RANKS:

JT Jnr Medic SGTM | Vanguard Recruit

PAST RANKS:

[CWRP] CG Medic | DU Executive Officer | CG Executive Officer

[IRP] Shock ET

Accepted

Shit happens. 
For staff it's hard to see sometimes who is a minge and who just made a mistake.
You took the effort to make a unwarn appeal, so i am gonna assume this time it was just a mistake. 

ezgif.com-resize.gif.8ca2e1c2699b09a2479ddd6db4168884.gif