Silberrücken

Soulstealers serious unban appeal

My In-Game name:   CT 4532 Soulstealer

STEAMID: 76561198236286098

Steam Name: Jon Bones Jones

How long were you banned for: permanently 

Name of the staff member who banned you: noxbowl

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: I am already banned for a long time (October 2022) and I think i could get a new chance playing on this Server I miss it really much and I promise you I changed my behaviour.  I enjoyed the time playing on this server really hard and I regret my mistakes. Please show me some love G. 

You have been banned not once but 7 times. And you have tried to bypass your ban 2 times. So I don't think you deserve another chance anytime soon. 

Current Rank's:
CE Marshal Commander
CWRP Executive Administrator
Past Rank's:
CE Senior Commander
CWRP Senior Administrator

I get your point I did many stupid things. But like I said I am banned since a long time and I miss the server. I mean you can just ban me again when I do smth stupid. I regret my mistakes pretty hard and I just wanna enjoy some serious star wars rp. I learned from my mistakes buddy so pls show me some heart. 

Been banned 7 times previously? Nahhh, stay banned G

Respectfully

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Cmon guys just one last chance I waited really long and I just wanna play some serious RP after a hard day at Work. I miss the events and the people I really regret that I didnt took this seriously. 

22 hours ago, Silberrücken said:

Cmon guys just one last chance I waited really long and I just wanna play some serious RP after a hard day at Work. I miss the events and the people I really regret that I didnt took this seriously. 

You know what they say, 8th times the charm

The server isn't serious rp...

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png

Denied
Seeing that you have been banned multiple times as well as trying to bypass multiple times, It's hard to believe this is a serious request 
Feel free to re apply in 6 months

Current Ranks:
RC Auxiliary Security Staff Honour Guard

Previous Ranks: 
RC Commander F71 CWRP Staff Manager Plo Koon