IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

Jedi High Council, Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes, I prefer to speak but sometimes type depending on background noise

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

In January of 2022 I rejoined the server and have only taken a few LOAs since

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

Daily

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

https://imgur.com/a/kfyQ6kM

State the role of staff on the server:

To ensure that all the rules are followed to provide the best experience for players. This includes taking claims, issuing warnings, and banning players who disobey the rules.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes

List of all previous server staff experience:

Just EP on WG

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

Check blogs to confirm that players have been killed then bring the Player in question into a sit

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

First ask in OOC if anyone would like to train a cadet, if no one volunteers then randomly select an NCO+ who is available

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

Accidents happen, give the CT a verbal to make sure he is aware that it is an offense and make sure he knows how to safety the weapon

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

This is an In Character situation and would not warrant any OOC punishments

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

Not every situation can be listed in the rules so it falls upon the staff members discretion to issue out warnings where applicable

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

Simply state that if they wish to appeal their punishment, there is a proper section on the forums to take the right steps in getting the punishment reversed

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I believe my continued dedication to the server gives me an edge over other applicants as I have been playing consistently for over a year now. Despite being in a North American time zone I manage to stay active and on top of my duties as a member of the Jedi High Council. My position already comes with the responsibilities of making sure that rules are followed and enforced so it would be very easy to adapt to a staff role.

Leadership is  an important factor to consider as most members of the server look up to the staff team. My leadership experience on the High Council has provided me with the knowledge and means to help support the ever growing player base of this community. Communication is a large component of being an effective leader. Clearly articulating your intentions and reasoning helps in every leadership situation.

I wish to take on more responsibility and continue to help the server thrive in any shape I can. My strongest assets as a person include my tenacity towards matters that are important to me. When I face a challenge, I charge head on and am not one to back down. I am also very adaptable and like to find myself in unfamiliar situations to further refine my skillset. I thrive with change and don't necessarily like being stuck in the same place.

To the current staff team I believe I can offer further stability and a different outlook on recent and future topics. 

Current CWRP Ranks

Obi Wan Kenobi ║

Previous Ranks

║ Jedi Senior Guardian  104th NS LT CG CPT ║ Jedi Overseer ║ Jedi Warden ║ Jedi Veteran 

║ Jedi Spectre ║ Jedi Phantom ║ Jedi Lorekeeper ║ DU LT COL ║ Event Planner 

+1 

Can't really give an opinion on recent activity and such because I don't pay much attention to Jedi since I resigned, though before that I always had good interactions and it would be good to have a Jedi staff member to give their opinion on stuff during meetings. Could have done with a little more detail on the questions but the points got through.

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

+1/neutral

- high playtime
- high trust worthy rank
- has ULX experience since he was in EP

- some of the " what would you do in this situation " could have been a bit more detailed

Further more good luck Plasma

+1/Neutral

Positives:

- High playtime

- Overall nice guy

- Has ULX Experience

Negatives:

- Could have added more detail

Good luck! 

- cam

Current Ranks:

GM Senior Commander camo

CWRP Executive Admin

Previous Ranks:

GM ARC Colonel camo

Ahsoka Vs Morgan.gif

Denied
Unfortunately you have not been selected at this time.

Current Ranks:
RC Auxiliary Security Staff Honour Guard

Previous Ranks: 
RC Commander F71 CWRP Staff Manager Plo Koon