Steam ID:
https://steamidfinder.com/:STEAM_0:0:67108923

Age when applying: 24

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:
I'm from Denmark and my Time Zone is GMT+1/CET

Can you speak and type English fluently:
Yes I do.

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):
1 month, 1 week, 5 days 23 hours, 17 minutes (from the time of writing this)

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:
CE Medic Colonel, and Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone?
When you communicate, do you type or speak: yes I do, and I usually speak, unless there's issues with hearing from either my or the other(s) end.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:
First time I joined the server was the 7th of August 2020, and yes I have, for around a year or so. I returned again on the 9th of April 2023.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:
I use the Teamspeak server everytime I join the server, and I'm using the Discord Server almost just as often so almost everyday. I rarely use the forums sadly.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):
I have no warns nor bans as of this time. 

Warns: https://gyazo.com/2a746b4df1aea19d468d89878da5e5ba

Time: https://gyazo.com/d647458e57ccd11aeff507ae2cc8829d

State the role of staff on the server:
The Role of Staff is to Enforce the rules of the server upon those who break them and to assist the other players with stuff like giving them equipment, removing props, turrets, vehicles, etc, as long as it's within reason.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?
Yes I have. But I also have the rules on a tab, so I can access them quickly if needed.

List of all previous server staff experience:
N/A

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:
Yes I do.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:
I would begin with checking logs. If I find something that supports the claim I will teleport or no-clip over to them and watch them to see if they are doing anything and if I see them actually RDM'ing I would stop them by either freezing them with my physgun, or pulling them away from the scene and give them a warning. Unless it's a recurrent thing as i then will kick them, or talk with the higher ranking staff about a possible ban.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:
I would firstly contact Battalion or the highest rank and inform them otherwise try to ask around if anyone wants to train them. If nobody replies then I will randomly choose an NCO+ and TP them to the cadet area.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:
I would do nothing, as it was an accident, and it's the job of the CG to take care of it. 

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:
Personally I would ignore it, as it's firstly not a punishable offense, plus depending on if I was an OOC role like 'Staff On Duty' they're not obligated to salute me, but even if I was on an in game role, I still won't think too much of it.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:
I would explain to them how their actions were FailRP, I would not instantly warn them. Some failRP rules are common sense, but sometimes people need to be reminded. If the person keeps committing failRP, I will take appropriate actions.  

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:
I would give them the link to the forums and tell them that they can make a unwarn or unban request there. If they keep arguing and refuse to listen after that I will gag them for a couple minutes, explain it to them again, and proceed to tp them back. However, if I am really doubting myself, I would ask the opinion of other staff members afterwards. 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):
I'm honest and upfront, I try my best, I stand by my word.
I will dedicate as much time and effort as I possibly can for the server.
I will answer as many claims as possible when needed, like in events when other staff might be busy or just want to enjoy the event and not take claims all the time and end up missing
I don't mind helping with any type of situation. For example, I have heard from reliable sources that people don't like taking claims for sims because they take a lot of work. I am the type of guy who does not mind doing those.
When I take a claim for RDM for example, I will go through as much evidence as possible in order to make the right decision.
I will always have the server's best interest at heart, and will show everyone the same kindness as the staff members have shown me.
I always learn from my mistakes and I strive to never make them again.
I always get the work done I have been assigned to.
I always stay neutral in situations, even if it involves acquaintances or someone I dislike. I am strict when it comes to rules, but not too strict that I won't negotiate.
I am very calm in stressful situations and it is very rare that I get affected by someone/something. I can take things very seriously, but I can also take a joke and vibe.
Throughout the time I've been here (been a CE COL Thrice, and a Medic twice) I've learned to respect and accept people's needs and opinions, and when a situation needs immediate attention or action, and when it doesn't.
I am not one to abuse powers, nor am I one to do something out of distress in any type of situation that makes me lose my cool.

Thank you kindly for reading my application.

+1

-Nice guy

-Good App

-Long Playtime

-High rank

-Always helpful

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

+1

Positives 

- Good application

- Good amount of time within the community

- Has achieved reasonably high rank in game

Negatives:

- N/A

Good luck! 

- cam

Current Ranks:

GM Senior Commander camo

CWRP Executive Admin

Previous Ranks:

GM ARC Colonel camo

Ahsoka Vs Morgan.gif

+1
Good responses to scenario. 
Great person that is both serious when needs to be and fun to be around 

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

Denied
Unfortunately you have not been selected at this time.

Current Ranks:
RC Auxiliary Security Staff Honour Guard

Previous Ranks: 
RC Commander F71 CWRP Staff Manager Plo Koon