Ebaleiz

Ebaleiz's Unwarn request

My In-Game name: Jedi Temple Guard Yollo

STEAMID: (http://steamidfinder.com) STEAM_0:0:200037423

Steam Name: Ebaleiz

What is the reason for your ban: Metagaming

How long were you banned for: N/A

Name of the staff member who banned you:  Sandy

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: During Jedi event, after i died to an EC, me and James went to look around the JT to search for ECs, i asked him if he had checked HV after the first fight we had and he said no, so i went and check there and found a EC. Prior to this the same EC made a claim about metagaming, which i proved that i was not, and got returned. So a while after i found him i get TP by the EP again, saying after talking to Breatoking and James(The other TG), telling me i was getting warned for metagaming. I started telling my side of the story but the only thing the EP said was that i could make an Unwarn request. So apparently if, as TG, i get to know that no one has checked HV for some time and no one was there guarding it, and i go check it, since it's my Job to defend it, it's metagaming. 

Evidence: https://imgur.com/zw51jBl

Current Ranks:

212th SGTM Jedi Temple Guard

Past Ranks:

CE Colonel 41st Medic Colonel(x2) GM 2nd LT

Jedi Mender

After speaking with Sandy, James and Jimmy, they all said you Mega gamed. If It was just Sandy you would have an argument, but when not just the EP, but the Jedi around you believe you are meta gaming, its a hard thing to really look to you as a fair person.

I trust the word of the EP seeming as he is a master, as well as a second master who was coming from the Jedi side so sorry

To be fair, Jedi Events are majority metagaming. In my opinion you can't do ANYTHING in the temple if the EC is around an area doing Advert without being warned or accused of metagaming. That's why redoing the adverts is something great when it comes to doing adverts is to actually not to adverts! Simple as that, there is /me for a reason or /event (for the EP of course). No need for the whole server to know you are doing naughty stuff behind an aisle of a Library or a Holocron Vault.

Anyways, with this information I do agree with you. As a Temple Guard, your main priority is to defend the Temple, Holocron Vault and the Library. You asked a different Temple Guard, in this case James, if the Holocron Vault has been checked out and it was not. The most common sense is to check it out and you found the stranger which I believe is nothing wrong. Jedi Events are difficult to understand as I said before and I do believe it was just an unfair warning.

However, as Breatoking said. He spoke to three different people including James. I rarely believe if he actually told the truth as I was not there but based of your description and clips; I agree with you Ebaleiz/Yollo and I do believe that that was not in fact Metagaming which on Jedi Events are extremely difficult to read if it is a mild or severe Metagaming.

Current Ranks

OS Commando F-84

Jedi Blade Warrior

Past Ranks

GM ARC Colonel

Jedi Veteran

Jedi Warlock

RC.gif.689648c0dfdb3976a02fb09c55f4ac22.gif

The way james describe it to me you most definitely meta gamed just as the EC was about to finish stealing the holocrons you thought about searching it even though the temple had been fully searched and reported all clear 

Even though we check the whole temple we didn't have a reason to check inside of HV as we had no reasonable suspicion that someone could be in there except from seeing it in the advert which is Out of character. I understand that you might not of known about TG not being able to walk into HV when ever they want. The reason TG can go in there is to put things in there and to make it secure. I am going to ask iron to put it in the handbook to stop things like this in the future.

Accepted
Willing to give the benefit of the doubt here you didn't know about the TG rules so the warn will be removed

Current Ranks:
RC Auxiliary Security Staff Honour Guard

Previous Ranks: 
RC Commander F71 CWRP Staff Manager Plo Koon