ibby1712

SCPRP Unban Appeal

Server you got banned from: Werewolf SCP-RP

Your name in-game: John Luxenburg (At the time)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:584927390

Admins' name that banned you: Luke Ocasio

Admin's steamID: STEAM_0:1:524530320

Why did you get banned?: MRDMing D-Class as a D-Class

Evidence(Un-necessary): N/A

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: My ban was on the 6th November 2021, which was a pretty long time ago, I was 13 years old at that time, I was just young and immature, I have now waited a long time since my Ban, and I wish to be unbanned, I am currently  SGTM in clone wars rp. 

Anything else?: N/A

+1/Neutral

-Personally have seen you on CWRP and you've improved

-You've got to a fairly respectable rank in our reg and never really caused issues

-Still a bit mingey but isn't that bad

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

image.png.045ca839d0fcd3c511f396d7a9a22b11.png

+1
Think it's been long enough

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

ACCEPTED

Been three years? by my count so believe you have served enough time to be given a chance however since you were banned for this before, if this happens again no appeal from you will be seen as you know not to do this

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager