Fusion365

Fusion's Reformed Battalion Application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: 
Mujahideen enthusaist 

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:80031275

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner):
Plat VIP

Age (Must be 14+):

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum):
4mo 1d 13h 6m.

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:
Yes and Yes

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it:
 I have familiarised myself more and more with each time i have read it

Do you meet the requirements:
I do.

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot:

https://imgur.com/xyi9Tsa

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name):

41st Ranger Platoon Major Fusion

Highest rank obtained (Including previous):
Trial Vice Admiral

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason):
I have.
The reason "Reason: Immature behaviour involved in HC decisions, consistently pushing limits after being told not to & cannot even hold a civil conversation without resorting to insulting people (including people not even involved in the conversation)."

What is the Battalion Motto: 
Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum):
Battalion have many roles and duties within the GAR. One of the main duties for battalion is to ensure that the base is running smoothly, A battalion will do this in many ways firstly, they will grant and deny any requests troops will have for example they want to claim a space for a training and also ensuring that cadets are being trained. Futhermore battalion watch over the airspace ensuring that people are operating in the airspace according and that the airspace is clear from hostiles. The second main duty of a battalion member is leading the men into combat whether this is on base of off on a mission, Battalion will think of highly structured plans in order to try and best the enemy and ensure that the GAR emerges victorious

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):

I believe i should be picked for battalion for a plethora of reasons. Firstly, My ability to lead and command people. having built up many past ranks such as CT Major 501st Major 41st Major and battalion i have spent a lot of time leading troops into combat scenarios and having a feel for how leading should be done, i always ensure that the orders i give are quick and to the point allowing the best outcome for the people I'm leading into combat. During my recent SO training i had to lead 41st through a planetary Vice Commander Mitch said and i quote "amazing leading crashed a few times bust would follow this man into battle any time" showing that my ability to lead is a great one. Secondly,  my past experience, although my time in battalion was quite awhile a go now i still remember everything that is required of a battalion member, how combat scenarios are best dealt with and the general duties of the role which i believe already puts me at an advantage when applying for battalion again. Third, My ability to keep calm in high pressure scenarios. Its no secret that battalion during combat situations have to remain calm whilst thinking of a brilliant plan in order to better the enemy i believe that my ability to remain calm in high pressure situations will allow me to keep level headed during these combat scenarios to ensure the best outcome for all troops around me. Lastly, my professionalism. Okay i understand i was demoted from a high rank but that was a while ago i believe since then i have changed the ways of how i act and have matured as a person i am a professional individual which will always choose the best outcome for those around me and not just myself

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank?

I do indeed.

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):
Out of combat the battalion member should be joined with their regiment they are supervising assisting their regiment with combat however even though the battalion member is with their regiment it does not give them a right to lead that regiment that should be left to the people inside the regiment itself

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?
Hosting an open training
Leading a base attack
Leading a planetary and performing a debrief

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too:
Regimental rank of Captain and Below.

Anything else?:
No

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod

+1 

been around the block.

Extremis07/22/2020

- MP40 recoil slightly increased. - StG44 recoil decreased and damage increased.

Extremis09/08/2020

- Bren Firerate increased to 570 from 540.

- StG44 firerate increased from 560RPM to 630RPM.

Denied 
Battalion command has decided you are not yet ready for the rank of battalion
                                              you may re apply in 2 weeks