Aguero

Aguero's Battalion Application

Steam Name: Nathtorpvik

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:152574574

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner):

Plat VIP (ADV Scav, Wookie)

Age (Must be 14+): 20

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): Your total time is 2w 2d 17h 48m

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: YES AND YES 

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: Yes 

Do you meet the requirements: Yes 

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot:

I only have 1 warn, when i made the purchase of a wookie - please see Screenshot

https://imgur.com/a/nQEwVPd

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): CE PVT Aguero

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): CE Lieutenant Colonel 

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason):

No demotions or strikes in any previous regiments 

What is the Battalion Motto:

Lead Your Men To Death, Honour Is Better Than Surrender!

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum):

Battalion have a set enforced structure in place to ensure both battalion and the base as a whole is running smoothly. Overseeing the ongoing events on base to keep the CT's prepared and ready for an attack or a planetary at any given moment. Battalion also balance the activity on base by granting and denying CT's to preform training (By claiming Training rooms and airspace for CE), which also allows clone troopers to become more comfy in their role and much sharper preference during attacks / defending. Battalion can also host open Sims to encourage the clones to come together and enjoy training to adapt their skills. Keeping regiments busy (such as 41st scouting) will also benefit the base in our defensive awareness to pick-up potential hostiles close / incoming towards the base.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):

I see myself as a very approachable person in game, i help where and who is in need. Both progressing in CE and other areas in base, i have managed to meet many new people from a wide verity of regiment and ranks. And although currently i'm no longer LTCOL, i still see myself talking and helping people way above my rank. Not in any way am i a hostile or negative person and ensure this is something i don't pass onto other people when speaking to them. I thrive off of positive and success around me which i believe enhances everyone experience in the server i talk/meet with.

In terms of RP, i still help when needed by participating in events as a EC to create a better overall experience for people and in previous roles continue to push past my minimums too keep my regiment busy too keep them coming back to play again and again. Being the role i was at the time i really got along with everyone who surrounded CE and got a good connection with the regiment, which is why i resigned i quickly found that was the worst decision i had made, but quickly found myself back within their ranks and ready for my progression with them again. I understand that i don't have the advantages that other people may have, like EP , Management and overall experience but at this moment in time im focusing on my in-game rank and taking it as a priority before i start looking to venture out to EP etc, this is why i try my upmost effort to keep involved in events and keep activity on the server going, even if its its going around talking to people seeing how they're going. Getting to know them. 

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank?

As expected, battalion is full of the most professional people i've met on the server and to this day interact regularly with them. couldn't get a better team of people than whats in battalion.

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):

when not leading, battalion put their skills and use to go into battle with their supervised regiment (Unless told otherwise by leading battalion for example go support another regiment, front lines etc ). You can oversee the regiment during battle, but you must leave the regimental ranks to lead the event. In theory you become a extra soldier in the regiment and help in the best you can to push the regiment forward in their efforts. But do not out rank, as you aren't leading 

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

lead a successful Base AND planetary attack, Host a open training to a High Standard level 

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too:

Captain and below, they can promote and demote 

Anything else?:

I understand Due-diligence will be involved. Since leaving CE i have been in CG,GM and 104th then back to CT progressing back in the ranks of CE. I see this a positive, in the way that I've managed to understand more about the running of a base from a regiment perspective as a CG and the combat perspective as a 104th. ultimately enhancing my skills to preform better overall having this understanding. However i do see the plain paper sight of moving regiments. I did try to push myself into one of these regiments as i didn't want my resignation from CE to be for nothing, but now i'm back. The break was nice and met a whole ton of people during this mishap. Then resigned from 104th as i thought my PC had finished and i wasn't able to get on the server, but found and resolved the issue and would still be progressing in 104th if it wasn't for that. But mistakes are made and i can only overcome the mistakes made along the way. I do intend joining Battalion in the long run, and would love feedback if denied - Thank you for taking your time to review this 🙂

+1

- Outgoing guy who has been part of many Regiments so knows what it's like from the perspective of such regiments, also beneficial as it means he is relatively known as a result

- Active whenever he can be, I see him on the server daily

- Detailed and pretty well made application

- Hard-working bloke when he needs to be and never ceases to exceed his minimums (when he has them)

- Relatively low playtime compared to other applicants, could be higher however still meets requirements

- The warn, however this was a few months ago and he has certainly has changed since

- Currently a PVT, however was a LTCOL within recent times

Best of luck to you Aguero!

+1 

Good guy, friendly and approachable and is a genuine fun to be around

also

20 hours ago, Aguero said:

YES AND YES 

STOP DA CAPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Denied 
Battalion command have decided you are not yet ready for the rank of battalion
                                              you may re apply in 2 weeks