Yuki Snow

Yuki's Staff app

In-game name(s): Yuki

Steam Name: Rem ♂ 

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/)STEAM_0:0:511508866

Age when applying: 18

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: United Kingdom BST time zone

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): Your total time is 9h 14m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP: 501st SGTM / Plat Vip when server releases 

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes i use it mostly all the time

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: joined IRP back when it first released in V1.0

took a long brake from the game when IRP changed 

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums: Mostly all the time when im on the server

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time)https://ibb.co/ftPXW61 < Link to screenshot

State the role of staff on the server: Staff is there to keep the server from troll's and minges and to make the server fun for players to enjoy rping and having fun

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes i am familiar with the server rules 

List of all previous server staff experience: was in the staff team for accouple months i would say i was doing just fine with doing claims i didn't need much help with doing stuff with blogs and other menus 

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes i am well aware that if i have poor performance i can be demoted or possible removed completely 

Former Staff Questions (Remove these if you have not been staff on our server before):

1 ) For how long were you a staff member on IRP: At least 2 months before i resigned 

2 ) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team: Senior Mod

3 ) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why: Resigned due to education 

4 ) How have you improved since you left the staff team: I feel as though i am a lot more prepared to do staffing in a more professional manner and will strive to become a fantastic mod 

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials: i will ask them for more information on the situation before taking action 

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: tell them that the @ function is used to contact staff i will then mention the to use /advert or tell them to use the training npc 

3 ) During a patrol, an Enlisted Trooper accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: as this is a mistake no action will be needed as shock or hierarchy will handle it. If he then starts doing it on purpose multiple time i will warn them for attempted RDM

4 ) You are a Lieutenant or higher rank, an Enlisted Trooper doesn't salute you: kindly ask them to salute to me next time they see me or anyone of higher rank 

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: I will ask what happened during the RP situation that caused the FailRP and work from there if i deem it to be FailRP i will warn them

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: I will mute them for 1m and if they continue to argue i will warn them for Arguing back at staff

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I believe i deserve staff as i am a hard worker and a experienced player and well known in the community. I will strive to make IRP a fun place for new players to enjoy RPing in the server while dealing with trolls and rule breakers to keep the server running smoothly.

My strength's 

Hard worker 

Friendly

Experienced player

Requirements:

- You must be 14 years in age or older.

- You must be able to speak and type English fluently, quickly and correctly.

- You must have at least fourteen (14) days of play time. (DOES NOT APPLY RIGHT NOW)

- You must be an active member of the community on Discord / TS.

- You must have 10 or fewer warns.

- You must not be banned when you apply.

- You must not advertise your application in any way.

- You must not copy anything from other applications.

- You may not edit your application without permission from a Hierarchy member.

- You may not just copy-paste a previous application that you have filed.

- Only reply to your application if you need to specify something. Unnecessarily spamming/bumping your application will get it denied. Do not engage in grovelling under your application (posting thank you for reading my application every time someone posts etc.)

- If you are denied, you must wait a minimum 2 weeks before applying again.

Current Ranks

IRP Event Planner

IRP Moderator

ST DSGTM

Previous Ranks

SQ40 Member

DS Member

Death Trooper Major

CE  Colonel

ISB Deputy Director

SCT Commando SL

SCT Colonel

+1 previous staff with experience. Very chill dude and easy to get on with. Spoken with in game alot during the beta and seems keen to help the server and will be a good asset to the team 

IRP Ranks
Darth

JT SFC

DT SGT

IORP RANKS

Purge commander

Inquisitor

T-RP RANKS

Purge Trooper(honorary role)

JT LT.

Staff Ranks

Irp event planner

Iorp snr. Mod

T-RP Senior Admin

+1
- good guy
- lots of experience 
- active

[Current Ranks]   
 ST Commander IRP Mod
[Past Ranks] 
[
CWRP]  -  CT LCOL - DU EXO - CG LCOL  442nd VC
[IRP] - ST VC - 501st Temp EXO - Admin

Denied 

I do not feel as though you took this application seriously & some answers to questions were vague at best. You may reapply in 2 weeks. 

Kind Regards,

Staff Manager Haze xx