recon.

Recon's Second Battalion Application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: lanky

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:541332891 

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): Platinum VIP, PAC-3

Age (Must be 14+): 15

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 3w 3d 8m.

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes, everyone can hear and understand me.

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: Yes

Do you meet the requirements: Yes

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot:  1 Warning (in-game) I battering rammed a hanger bay door which is of course FailRP, which I was not aware of at the time. I of course accept that I did this and everything.xuMIPqE.png

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): CG Medic Colonel Recon

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): CG T Vice Commander

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment : Yes. In regimental medics I have been striked once for: Combat Healing. 

What is the Battalion Motto: “Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender”

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): Battalion members are those who have the responsibility to be strict, keep the base in order, Grant & Deny requests, supervise their regiment and lead the Republic into battle. They have to keep order within the clone troopers in the base they are controlling. Battalion members have the responsibility to make sure each and every person on base has something to do. They have the responsibility to be someone clones can look up to and respect. In the event of an attack or we would go to a different planet to fight an enemy, a battalion would have to do their very best to ensure victory whether that means themself dying in the process or all of your troopers. Overall a battalion member has to keep the base in order, lead their clones to victory and Supervise and keep their regiment in order to the best of their ability. 

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum): I wish to start this section of my application by saying, since my last application I have improved my activity in-game and on TeamSpeak, I would also like to say that I believe I would make a great addition to The Ranks Of Battalion. I am aware that I lack experience but I believe I still could make a good battalion member. With my behaviour I would consider myself to be friendly, and decently liked by members of CG. I do my best to complete any task given to me. I have made stressful decisions in CG before and I can do it again as battalion member.

Since my last application I have also improved my skill. I know its not what battalion is about but I have started to rack up more eliminations. Which is something that is good to have as a battalion member.

I believe I can be a good leader for the Republic, I have of course led many events in CG and I believe I can get many victories for the Republic. As I have stated before and above, I was trusted and put in the position of Temporary Executive Officer and Temporary Vice Commander while my Hierarchy were away.

I of course understand that like anyone else, I of course have flaws. I sometimes make the wrong call, or make a bad decision. Nevertheless, I believe I can make a great battalion member.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? Yes, of course. It is a difficult rank to obtain one and should always be respected.

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail): When a Battalion Member is not leading an attack, they should stay with the regiment that they are supervising. For example, if I was a CG Supervisor I would stick with CG, whether that is protecting the HQ or assisting a frontline shield wall.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted? 
1. Host an open Training.
2. Leading a victorious Base Attack.

Leading a victorious  planetary and performing a debrief.

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too: Captain and Below

Anything else?: I would just like to say thank you for reading, any feedback is much appreciated, Recon

Current Ranks:

CG Executive Officer | Reserve Medic

Past Ranks:

CG Advanced Medic Colonel | CG T Vice Commander  104th PFC | Jedi Knight | Scout SGT

-1 (Originally Neutral)

-Nice guy and active

-Recent strike for combat healing
-Recent demotion in medic for "giving it a bad name"

Edited into -1 with recent demotion

Edited by Taurus Tremani

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Neutral

Active and a nice guy

Recently striked & demoted in medic

Current rank: 501st Sergeant Major, Jedi Consular
Past Ranks

CT Captain, 501st PVT,  CT Snr Medic Colonel, CT Vice Commander,  Jedi Watchman,  Jedi Teacher, Event Planner, GM Medic Captain, GM RS SOF Colonel, 41st RS SOF 2nd Lieutenant, 41st Advanced Rancor Lieutenant, 41st Colonel

Denied 
Battalion command have decided you are not yet ready for the rank of battalion
                                              you may re apply in 2 weeks