Easy peasy

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

N/A

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP:

Sith Warrior/Plat VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

My microphone Works beautifully and i would prefer to always use my microphone

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I first played irp a few years ago before being taken down and been waiting ever since

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums:

Most 

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

N/A don't have any warns

State the role of staff on the server:

Staff is a rank obtained by being trusted enough by the Staff team to join them in keeping the server fun for all players by removing players who wish to ruin everyone else's fun on the server whilst maintaining a level of respect for players around you not causing a scene.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yessir

List of all previous server staff experience:

SCP Super admin, Deathrun Admin and DarkRP Admin

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Of course Admin Abuse should always be taking seriously and dealt with in a serious manner 

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials:

Check the blogs about the player and see if he has been killing people and if he has teleport to him and ask him to explain his actions if the reasoning behind him killing people and breaking golden rule isn’t sufficient enough he shall me warned for RDM x however many people he has killed and possible banned if it was a MRDM spree 

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would teleport to the cadet and as it's an in character situation I would tell him he needs to talk to the cadet bot which will ask him numerous questions that are scattered around the walls and if answered mostly all correctly he will be WL to Storm trooper and can begin his journey.

3 ) During a patrol, an Enlisted Trooper accidentally shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

As this counts as a in character situation I would only remind him how to Safety his weapon again and if the shooting continues talk to him in a more serious manner but if was the one miss shot let the  officer leading the patrol deal with it how he pleases

4 ) You are a Lieutenant or higher rank, an Enlisted Trooper doesn't salute you:

Not a staff matter simply a in character situation which should be dealt with by reminding him of his cadet training about saluting and calling sir if he has forgotten

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

Finding ways to bend the rules into their favor is not allowed and should be dealt with by explaining to the person why what they did shouldn’t be done again and if the member of the staff team in the sit does not know what to do they can always ask for second member of the staff teams advice on the situation to get a second opinion to decide of the FailRP should be dealt with a warn or a verbal 

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

Explain once again why the player is being punished for their actions and the reasoning behind it with checking the blogs once again to make sure nothing has been misinterpreted and if everything is order and nothing was done incorrectly then ask the player if they wish to have a second member of the staff teams opinion on the matter if so ask in staff chat if someone is available to teleport to the player and review the situation and give his decision 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I have Plenty of experience staffing and how to stay calm and relaxed during stressful situations and leading to the best outcome for all parties involved inside the situation itself, and I have good knowledge of the ULX from my previous times as staff and would only require mentoring as a refresher to keep myself up to date and make sure I am doing everything correctly.

I am always respectful to players of the community and have always had the mindset of treating people how you wish to be treated, and treat all situations the same with a steady head and not making any rash decisions to ruin my credibility within the community.

I have plenty of free time to push myself forward in IRP and try to make a difference to help and provide for as many people as I can whilst always keeping to rules being a active staff member is what i would pride myself upon and keeping up with what's going on around me to keep up and make myself as helpful as can be.

I have formed good relations with many members of the community of the 7 years I’ve been here whether that be on IRP, SCP or CWRP and kept these relations in good spirits and showing my willingness to help whenever possible, I also work extremely well in a team of people always joining in and establishing myself with everyone and making new friends easily with anyone and everyone, and joining the staff team I’m sure we could easily work together.

P.S any criticism is welcome 🙂

Current Ranks: ICRP Admin

Previous Ranks: Sith Sub-Path Leader, Battalion Lieutenant Colonel, 501st Vice-Commander/Lieutenant Commander, DarkRP Admin, Deathrun Admin, CG Colonel, SCP RP Super Admin. SCP-096, The Serpants Hand, CI Delta, IJAMEA, O5-3. Site Director, GOC, Echo-14, MC&D Salesman, Anderdon Robotics Robot, Sarkic Karcist/Vice-Manager, SCP-1048 (When WL), Head Researcher, MTF E-11 Commander, Ethics Committee, Church of the broken God Maxwellism/Orthodox, Harrow-23 Manager And NU-7

The games the game

+1

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

+1
- cool guy 
- lots of experience 
- well written application 

[Current Ranks]   
 ST Commander IRP Mod
[Past Ranks] 
[
CWRP]  -  CT LCOL - DU EXO - CG LCOL  442nd VC
[IRP] - ST VC - 501st Temp EXO - Admin

+1
Lad is calm, cool, collected with himself
confident
Keen to learn
Can Roleplay really well so

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager
Sarkic Manager
O5 Council Manager
Theta-9
GOC
MTF A1

+1
- Amazing person
- Good app

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic