Tanner

Tanner's Battalion Application

Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: Tanner

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:186324812

Current rank on the server: Platinum VIP

What is your playtime: (1 Week - Minimum) 12 weeks

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Yes Multiple Times.

Do you meet the requirements: Yes I do.

Quick summary about you: (70 Words - Minimum) My name is Tanner, I have been in the Werwolf Gaming Community since 2016. I mainly have played SWRP but I also play many other servers. I have been Staff Hierarchy in W-G and have been staff multiple times on SWRP. I have been trusted with security staff many times also. I have seen many people come and go on the server. I am good friends with most of the players in the community. 

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name) CT 2387 Tanner

Highest rank obtained: 

Battalion Captain

What current rank do you have: Trooper

What is your current regiment: CT

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum) I believe there are many reasons why you should pick me for the position of a Battalion member. First of all, I am a veteran of the server. I have obtained many of the highest possible ranks including being a commander of multiple regiments and past experience of being a Battalion Member. The past experience would help me and could make it a lot easier for me to be the role and complete my duties. Secondly, I would make sure I am doing my job well as a Battalion member, this could consist of, making sure the base is running smoothly and everyone is doing what they are supposed to be doing. I have the skills including communication and leadership which would significantly help during my time as Battalion. By being on the base for the past years shows I have the dedication and the determination to successfully have the skills to lead regiments. I have been usually very active on the base and have recently been within the Green Company Regiment. I have learnt many things from being in different Battalions and believe this experience drives me for the opportunity. From being an ex-Fleet and Battalion member I know what it takes to fulfil the job

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum) There are many roles and responsibilities of being a Battalion member. These include:

Making sure the current base we are on is running thoroughly and all clones are at their dedicated duties. Furthermore, you need to understand the defcons and how to manage them and inform the clones to the designated situations there is. Battalion should always be taken as a serious role at all times. In addition to this, they need to know how to supervise their designated regiment by completing trainings  regularly. I also believe they should respect their higher up fellow battalion. Battalion need to always know their plan towards breifings for events and their breifings towards the end of events by discussing their success and criticise the clone on their potentials 

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: (If so, explain why) DU Commander 2018, tryout went wrong

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: yes I do

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading? (IN DETAIL) I think the Battalion should stick to the side or their supervised regiment. However if the battalion member who is leading crashes, they could temporarily take over. You should also follow the leading Battalions orders if they tell you to go somewhere or complete  a certain task.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session?

1. Lead an Event

2. Call a Debrief

3. Lead a Training/Mando

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events? They can help out the leading Battalion with many things  like granting and denying certain requests.

Anything else: Don't use my Demotion from DU as a reason, mate it was over 2 years ago

Edited by Tanner

I'm sorry but this has to be a Neutral/-1 from me

Nice and friendly

Good playtime

I havent seen you on at all in about 1-3 weeks this is proven by your CT rank

The coleader and when they battalion isnt leading part is poorly written, it feels like you just skimmed through the handbook once

Edited by Bansheey
Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

+1 Pretty cool Yedi even when you cheated on my obstacle flight course
Your experience is ridiculous tbh and I dont think anybody would say you arent competent for it considering the past postitions you have held

neutral/-1

To start, with your formatting is abysmal. You resigned from GC only two weeks ago because you no longer had time for SWRP. And now to come back and apply for battalion makes you seem unpredictable in how long you are going to stay. Also you only made it to LT in that period. It has been a long time since you last became a MJR. I think even though you have previous experience, shown by you answering multiple high ranks in the question asking for your one highest rank.

I would give this a +1 if you had shown that in recent time you proved dedicated enough to reach Major in a regiment. 

I gave the nuetral because I don't have any problems that I know of about your attitude or how well you act in game so I assume it is all good. I have never heard anything outstanding or impressive so what really leads me to your neutral/-1 is your recent resignation and lack of acheiving a high rank in a long time.

PurpleKids.gif.0a3f2d977cda278c5a9b304fa2f2b480.gif

ct four numbers, tanner please try to get to major again before applying.

if you were a major then defo  +1 tho

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

Tanner lad, I approve of your methods of attaining ranks. IE applying for everything. However you are a CT. You may have previous experience in the past, but I can only remember you in DU, which we all know was poo. Not sure you play the server anymore idk. Battalion atm are looking for active members that are sure to stay for a long time *cough*. So it is going to be a -1 from me.

1319575503_funnyblack.jpg.49682401d3502b1dc70dbf9ec3fb0a90.jpg

The Boys

-1 even with previous high ranks u are still a CT TRP basically means u are not that active because i have never seeing you on the server, so if you want to be batt i would say get the rank of major again to prove that you are active and want to do it 

just from reading the app the fact u said this: Anything else: Don't use my Demotion from DU as a reason, mate it was over 2 years ago

makes me think maybe your not too mature as am sure if it was over 2 years ago no one would have remembered so not sure why u felt u needed to put that in there 

you are a CT four numbers so not sure how active you are 

don't know you personally so u could be a friendly person 

from what other people have commented about u leavening a regiment as u didn't have time to play no more and then putting a application in to be battalion makes me question your commitment and how long you would stay if you got battalion

good luck with your application though  

Highest rank obtained: 

Fleet  Lieutenant
Battalion Captain

Battalion 2nd Lieutenant

Commander: CTE, 74th, DU

OS Recon Squad Leader 

Battalion Captain and Fleet Lieutenant is above all of the other ranks in term of ranking structure. Edit and get it right since we're asking for your highest rank, not your whole history of rankings.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Denied

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battalion Command has decided that you aren't currently fit for the position of Battalion due to your extremely low current activity. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------