Hawk4577

Hawk's Unban Request

Your in-game name: Kenzo Itsuki

Date you were warned / banned: 17/08/2023

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:185668757

Admin who warned you (name / steam name / SteamID): ArEs

Reason for punishment: NITRP.

Explain the situation you were warned for and your side of the story IN DETAIL: So I was waiting for a friend of mine to sort me out and explain how to play this server considering I haven't played Half Life 2RP in a long time. While I was waiting, I was being "rude" towards Civil Protection (Combine Soldiers) and I got arrested, which I wasn't aware of because I was beaten by them and put in a room. So I had 1 Combine Soldier in front of me and another 2 who walked into the room, so I had 1 Combine Soldier in front of me and another 2 who walked out, not thinking I was arrested considering 1. I could still run about and access my inventory, and 2. My arms/hands weren't behind my back, so I just assumed I wasn't arrested, so I ran off, not thinking anything. After that, I was winding up someone I knew, so as a result of that, I got shot by the Combine and died after the time was up for me to respawn. It took me back to the main menu where I could choose my character and it said Locked under it and wouldn't let me press on the character so I assumed/thought my character was Char banned/PKED so I ended up deleting the character to make a new one but after that it would like me make a new one or even press on the "Load Character" Icon on the main menu so I ended up leaving and re-joining after I joined back the server and made a new character a staff member teleported me to a sit and while I was trying to explain to him the miss communication and that I have not played a Half Life 2RP Server in a long time and didn't realise that I was arrested and that when I died I could click back on it neither when I delete it that that's why I had to leave so he just warned me for NITRP and then banned me from the server.

Why should the punishment (ban / warn) be reversed: I only think it should be reversed because: 1. It was a lack of communication, in my opinion; and 2. I didn't even realise that I was arrested; there was no way for me to see or show that I was.

Evidence (screenshots, videos etc): Unfortunately, I don't have one.

Anything else you wish to add: N/A

I don't know if they will respond to this since all forum chatter is done with discords forums feature. So you may want to re-post in the discord for a better chance at being seen! 😛

Current Ranks

[ 501st Vice Commander ] [ Jedi Consular ] [ CIU Journeyman

Past Ranks

[ 91st Vice Commander ] [ 501st Medic COL ]  [ Jedi Temple Guard SP3 ] [ JT Private ] [ Rebel Starfighter Corps Corporal ]