Sam

Sam's Battalion Application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: Sam

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:527922069

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): Platinum VIP

Age (Must be 14+): 16 years old.

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 2w 3d 14h 5m.

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes, it's good quality.

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: Indeed.

Do you meet the requirements: Yes.

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot: 

Prop Kill x2, Fail RP, RDM. Was banned over 3 years ago as can be seen on profile history.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/888845552811376691/1137454647397855293/image.png?width=993&height=670

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): 212th COL Sam

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): Colonel

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason):

Been striked, not reaching minimums 2 weeks in a row.

What is the Battalion Motto:   “Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender”

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): 

Battalion has a vast range of roles and responsibilities. Most obviously, Battalion holds the responsibility and role to take charge of all Clone Troopers during planetaries as well as Base attacks ensuring that all engagements involving Clones run adequately in all areas of battle, whether it being on the defensive or offensive side of the battle. Battalion requires the utmost professionalism to ensure the smooth organisation of regiments and their orders during battle. In addition, Battalion holds the responsibility to support a specific regiment by being their supervisor. This role allows for Battalion to support that specific regiment's Hierarchy by assisting in everyday running of the regiment, hosting trainings for regiment members to attend as well as being a familiar face to talk to. Finally, Battalion have the responsibility to control activities inside of Main Base at all times, whether this being the granting or denying of Clones leaving or entering Main Base or even Clones asking to claim rooms of certain activities like trainings.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):

For a long period of time Battalion has always been an interest of mine seeing how professional they act and the role and responsibilities they have. I believe that I should be picked for Battalion because given the role and responsibility, I can step up to the task at hand with confidence and do what is expected of me. Furthermore, I believe I obtain efficient leadership skills gained through my time as a SO in 212th having to lead members in both Base attacks along with planetary’s. In addition to this through my time climbing ranks in 212th, I have had the ability to listen to several other Battalion members leading and have witnessed what orders have been useful and unuseful during event times which can allow me to give efficient and effective orders during these battles. 

Having led the 212th regiment many times on the frontlines, I have the ability and want to lead well every event I am in to reduce ineffective orders to allow for events to go smoothly. Also as a Jedi, I have led many events which have gone smoothly which I believe I can transfer to leading well as a Battalion member. In addition, I believe that I have good communication skills and get on with most people within the server as far as I understand. I like interacting with other regiments when I can in-game and seeing other regiments perform really well also to reduce any friction between myself and others. Although I may have my immature moments, I'm starting to understand the time and place where to not be obnoxious and when to know my place which I have learnt recently. Furthermore, I believe I have become more mature and realistic to situations when playing the server so now I avoid useless arguments or drama. 

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? Of course.

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail): 

Battalion’s job during combat and when they are not leading is to focus on their regiment they supervise. They ensure that their regiment performs to standards acceptable by others. Along with this, they can hand out helpful feedback and advice to those within their regiment so that the regiment can improve and run efficiently. Battalion also have a duty of granting or denying any requests for usage of equipment (for example 212th tank or railgun) when appropriate. Thirdly, Battalion may also communicate and assist the leading Battalion to ensure that their regiment is running smoothly within the grand scheme of the battle and to help the leading Battalion by giving updates of their regiment.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

1) Lead a base attack.

2) Host an open SIM/training

3) Lead a planetary including debrief.

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too: Battalion Brigadier can promote and demote up to the rank of Captain or below.

Anything else?: Yes, activity may drop ever so slightly some weeks as I have got A-Levels however this will not be a large issue. Finally, just thank you for taking your time to read my application.

Accepted 

Speak to a member of batt command for your interview 

Edited by Tay