Balchin

Balchins EP application

Steam Name + Profile link: bbalchin82 , https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199013491422/

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou): 212th SNR Medic Major Balchin

Teamspeak Name: balchin

Playtime on the Server:  3mo 1w 3d 9h 7m

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:526612847

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: N/A

Current Age: 17

Warns/Bans:
prop climb (sometime before the new warn ui 2+ years ago)

ARDM (sometime before the new warn ui 2+ years ago)
PME (sometime before the new warn ui 2+ years ago)
FailRP lockpicking MG (sometime before the new warn ui 2+ years ago)
Propkill (sometime before the new warn ui 2+ years ago)

RDM (sometime before the new warn ui 2+ years ago)
FailRP speeder flying (sometime before the new warn ui 2+ years ago)
suicide bombing in a catermeran (sometime before the new warn ui 2+ years ago)

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: yes

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: no

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities an event-planner has? If so, what are they?: To responsibly host events that the WG player base will enjoy without breaking the lore of the clonewars

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: yes it will be something new for me to learn and i look forward to working with the WG EP team

Clone Event Plan:

Create an event plan for clones, Event announcement, What type of enemies will be encountered. Keep in mind this will be used for your first training event. Make it easy to understand, be original and be creative(Use the Template):

Story for your event:

the republic has caught wind of a group of spice smugglers that are using a stolen CIS ship to transport masses of drugs across the galaxy to grow their cartel. The republic where initially tipped of after it was reported that the CIS had seemed to attacking their own fleet only for wreckages of shot down ships to have contained spice runners that the republic knew what was going on. It is now up to the republic to stop theses spice runners from making their money and stopping the drugs from getting into the hands of the CIS so they can use the drug money to manufacture more droids.

Event Announcement for your story:

Calling all troopers get ready and prepare your boarding gear we are going to be boarding and clearing a stolen CIS frigate of spice smugglers. Good luck men FOR THE REPUBLIC.

Choice of map: Venator vs Providence

Type of enemies/faction, Why them in particular?:
Spice criminals
1 spice boss

1 spice smuggler
1 spice Dealer
3-4 Spice runners

They are spice criminals so they have the spice.

Republic's outline and execution:
Battalion will do a briefing going on about what is going to happen

Event Character outline and execution:
The event characters are told to be prepared for the republic and to protect the ship and the spice with their lifes

Jedi Event Plan:

Create a jedi event BASED upon one of the following P-EC scenario below 

- Grey Jedi Teidowan who prevented the Jedi order from stopping the genocide of a village. The Grey Jedi now must be redeemed by the jedi order. Write an event plan on how the Grey Jedi would be redeemed

- Sith Apprentice who seeks to resurrect its master with a dark ritual after he was slain by the jedi. The ritual required sacrifices of multiple lifeforms. Write a event plan on how the Sith could perform said ritual

- Mercenary Guerilla wanted by the republic for multiple murderers has been hired by a wealthy client. After a high ranking jedi within the order captured the wealthy client previously, now he is hungry for revenge. Write an event plan so that the Mercenary can kidnap the high ranking Jedi

Story for your event BASED on the option:
A sith apprentice wishes to bring their master back and has come to the Jedi temple in order to get a youngling for a brutal ritual to bring back their master.

Event Announcement for your story:
A sith apprentice has come and is trying to kidnap a youngling for a brutal blood ritual hurry back to the temple before they can suceed.

Additional Characters:
a youngling

Jedi's outline and execution:
If the sith is caught:

to initially try to console the sith to see the light and join the jedi but as the sith gets violent to return the violence.

If the Sith isn't caught:
once the blood ritual is begun the jedi feel a disturbance in the force and head towards the source located in the caves. they will stop the ritual at first trying to talk to the sith but turning to violence when necessary.

Jedi Event Character outline and execution:
To try to sneak to the youngling room to kidnap a youngling.

If kidnap success:
to take the youngling back to the caves to begin the ritual to bring the master back

If kidnap fails:
to curse the jedi out for killing their master and become emotionally unstable and make rash decisions due to being confronted by those that killed their master.

Last question:

Anything else?: i would love to try bring back bunk inspections as a weekly/biweekly thing as they where one of my favourite types of event and some of my funniest memories are from bunk inspections it gets a whole regiment to work together in a way that I don't see as much in hostile present events and its something different from the current norm as inspections seem to have been thrown out the window.

+1

Nice Guy, Friendly & Active

Several Warns (2+ years ago)

Good luck!

Current Ranks:

Reserve Medic

Past Ranks:

CG Executive Officer | CG Advanced Medic Colonel | CG T Vice Commander  104th PFC | Jedi Knight | Scout SGT

Neutral ~
- The event idea could be a good one but I would perhaps make it into a storyline Part 1 being the republic finding out about the spice smugglers  using the ship Part 2 being them locating where they hold the ship in orbit and finally is the assault on the ship this can create a sense of accomplishment for the players who were their for all 3 parts and helps your app stand out from the rest 

- Now the bad  your republic execution and EC execution are to be used to show how the entire event will run just saying "Battalion will do a briefing going on about what is going to happen" is not what it's asking you a simple example would be "the clones will load into LAAT's and board the enemy ships clearing the MHB and moving into..." you get what i mean 

1 hour ago, Tay said:

Neutral ~
- The event idea could be a good one but I would perhaps make it into a storyline Part 1 being the republic finding out about the spice smugglers  using the ship Part 2 being them locating where they hold the ship in orbit and finally is the assault on the ship this can create a sense of accomplishment for the players who were their for all 3 parts and helps your app stand out from the rest 

- Now the bad  your republic execution and EC execution are to be used to show how the entire event will run just saying "Battalion will do a briefing going on about what is going to happen" is not what it's asking you a simple example would be "the clones will load into LAAT's and board the enemy ships clearing the MHB and moving into..." you get what i mean 

Thank you Tay I agree with you completely on both parts and it would definitely makes it more interesting if was made into 3 parts and makes it so the event becomes more interactive with the players as to how much information may be found depending on what is found and recovered by the republic in earlier parts. and thank you for the advise about explaining what battalion will do in the briefing as I was no to sure what to put there and will be using the advise you have given me fore future reference.