In-game name(s): OS Commando F-90 Tasker | Jedi Operator Tasker

Steam Name: uncletasker

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:589845583

Age when applying: 18

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Wales, BST

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 3 months 3 weeks 

https://imgur.com/a/A70CGlX

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: RC Commando, Jedi Ace and Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes and I prefer to speak

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: January 2022 and no breaks longer than small LOA’s

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: Very often

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): https://imgur.com/a/mlUGUoe

State the role of staff on the server: The staff member's role on the server is to uphold roleplay standards by monitoring all players to ensure that no server rules are broken, allowing for a seamless RP experience. They are available to aid anyone in need, whether it be a player who is stuck or something that needs OOC intervention by finding out the truth of an incident that has occurred.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes I’ve got a great understanding of them

List of all previous server staff experience: CWRP Event Planner

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: 

In order to find out who is killing clones at random, I would ask them for their name and TP to them in noclip to see if they are actually doing it. If they aren't, I'd look through blogs to see if I could find any proof that they are. If I found evidence, I would then bring them into a sit in a secluded area, preferably one where I won't be interrupted, and explain what they have done wrong and the punishment they would receive. 

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I’d take the claim and TP to the cadet. As soon as I arrive, I'll inform them that I'll be bringing a trainer. After that, I would post a request in the OOC for volunteers to train cadets. If I didn't hear back, I would then request that the battalion send someone (preferably an NCO) to the cadet area.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

Considering that it’s an accident I wouldn’t intervene as there are in character ways to deal with that situation. I understand that accidents do happen, but if the person is still having trouble safetying their weapon, I’d assist them by demonstrating how to do it.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

As a staff member I would do nothing as this violates no OOC rules so there is no reason to do anything about it.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

There is a section at the end of the server rules which explains “Unwritten rules still exist” so I would explain to them that it is up to my discretion whether or not what they have done is Fail RP and make sure they are aware that just because something is not explicitly written down, that does not mean it is not violating server rules. Once they understand I would hand out a sufficient punishment.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

In this scenario, I can understand why someone might not agree with a specific punishment so I would do my best to make them understand but if they continue to disagree then I would ask for a more senior member of staff's opinion. If the arguing continues or becomes noticeably more hostile then I would remind them that arguing will only worsen the situation and tell them they can make an appeal on the forums.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I have been a consistent member in the community for almost two years now and I have fully appreciated every part of the server. I've been able to use this to gain experience on the server. Although I don't think it's a must, I do think that having experience is a very valuable asset to being a staff member since it gives you the confidence to play the part of staff and the expertise you'll need to manage any scenario or circumstance you may encounter. As a result, I would be able to excel as a staff member because I am well equipped to handle any situation. After the staff team has put in so much effort in the background to make my experience enjoyable, I'd like to give something back to them. I am aware of the significant benefits that being a staff member has for the server and would like to contribute by doing so.

I've dealt with a respectable number of scenarios that called for OOC intervention in the past while having ULX so I have a fair amount of experience handling staff situations. The majority of commands are still memorable, but one thing that was never clearly explained was how to portray yourself as a staff member. In addition, I consider myself to be a trustworthy member of the community who is approachable and friendly to other server players. 

Through in-character ranks like Battalion, Hierarchy, and being SO+ for over a year, I've gained plenty of experience. I have been able to develop into the person I am now in terms of maturity and experience thanks to situations I have been in, such as needing to make significant and important decisions. I believe this is a crucial component of what being staff needs and is because it allows a certain amount of unquestionable trust to be placed on me due to the level of responsibility and accountability held on me throughout specific ranks I achieved during my time on the server. Given that I've held the same rank for a considerable period of time, I've demonstrated a respectable level of dedication over the past year. I am also really driven and have the personality to go above and beyond what is asked so I have no doubt I would be able to put that to use as a member of staff.

I have made mistakes during my time on the server, but they have taught me lessons that I might not have learned otherwise. These lessons also help me to better manage situations and put myself in the shoes of someone else who has made a mistake. 

Overall, I am confident that if given the opportunity to join the staff team, I would do well because of the experience I have received through my time on the server, the ranks I have held both IC and OOC, and also because I have learned from my mistakes. I want to demonstrate to myself and others that I am an effective and valuable contributor to the community.

+1 

RC = ULX

High play time , understands the rules would be a great fit

Best of luck - Toast 🙂 

Current Rank:

Based

Past Clone Wars / IRP Ranks In / Out Character:

CT ARC Colonel / Temp EXO | 41st ARC Colonel / Temp EXO | Battalion 1st Lieutenant/Major | CG ARC Colonel / Temp Vice Commander 442nd Major IE Commander DT SGT Event Planner 

+1
Could write an essay as to why Tasker would be great in staff, hopefully he gets it at last!
Good luck!

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

+1

Tasker's a great choice for the server in whathever he'd apply in for. Has ton of IC experience across various jobs and ranks, as well as previous ULX experience. I bet most if not all of everyone's experiences with Tasker been positive. Reliable, respectable lad, now also a RC. He's been trying for a while. Give him a try and you won't regret it.

CWRP: 212th Lieutenant Commander | Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | Jedi Initiate

IRP:  ISF Sergeant First Class | Prefect

spacer.png

+1

- Been around for a long time and still active
- Nice guy and a smart bugger
- Welsh

CWRP Current Ranks: Jedi Warlock, Reserve Medic

ICRP Current Ranks: 118th Medic SGT

CWRP Previous Ranks: 212th Snr Medic COL, 501st LT, CT LCPL, GM PVT, Detainment Droid

IRP Previous Ranks: 501st (VF) PVT, IE EXO, IE Medic CPT, Vanguard 2nd LT, Sith Apprentice

Tasker

+1

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel