Taurus Tremani

Taurus Tremani SCP Staff Application #2

General Information
Name(IRL Name is not required but is your CHOICE!): Taurus or TeeKayy (if real name is required i can provide it)

What country are you from?: I am from Germany

How well do you speak and understand English? (Out of 10): 10/10
DiscordID: 527905019102625792

SteamID or URL: STEAM_0:1:607978814

In-Game name(s): Taurus Tremani

Age(14+): 19 years old

Play Time (> 5d): i think it was somewhere in the ballpark of 7 weeks cant exactly remember unfortunately 

Are you a VIP/PlatVIP?: I am a PlatVIP

Do you have a microphone?: yes i do

Average Daily Playtime?: Usually around 4 hours or so can be more or less depending on if during weekend etc.
Previous Punishments(Max 15): Dont have any

Onboarding Information:
Any past experience as staff?: Yes, I was mod for this server back in 2021/2022
Any previous roles in the WG Community?: SCP Moderator from late 2021 to early 2022
Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: Yes I do and a few more advanced ones

Application:
What attributes can you bring to being a staff member?: I am a approachable person, I have good dedication to this community and I wish to help out the staff team again with my previous experience. Due to my time away from staffing in general and experiencing the server from a normal player i have gained a even better understanding of what staff are supposed to be and had time to view back upon the mistakes i have made while staffing and improve on those. I have matured since and I wish to return to help out all new and previous players again. From watching loads of SCP related videos in my time away, I have expanded my understanding of the SCP lore and I believe it can improve how I handle situations as staff from now on.

Why should we pick you? (300 word minimum): I believe I should be picked due to my dedication to this community. Not only have I matured from my time on the staff team originally, I believe I have a better grasp on what staff are supposed to be and what their job is. While I knew this back in 2021, I had a slightly skewed view of it which has changed from then. I believe I am a friendly person and approachable with a good level of professionalism. As stated above, I have viewed and informed myself on more of the SCP lore and have expanded my understanding of not only the foundation but also GOIs that are on the server.

Adding to all the stuff mentioned above, my previous experience on this server proves I am a trustworthy member of the community. From being a former E-11 Commander, CI Delta, MC&D Salesman and HoEA (among other things) and current reserve manager for CI, I believe I have a good understanding of not only the Foundation and its related jobs but also the various GOIs that are currently on the server. 

I wish to help out the current staff team again with my new understanding of what staff are supposed to be. They are role models for the server and back in 2021 I don't believe I was such a good pick for such a position. While I had mostly all the things required of being a member of the staff team in my arsenal, I had several faults that I realize now. Firstly, I was a very impulsive individual and my understanding of the wider SCP "lore" and "canon" was lacking to say the least. I really only concerned myself with this server when it came to SCPs and GOIs so I really didn't inform myself outside of those things that were on the server back then to which I have informed myself on more GOIs and SCPs, MTFs etc. Also, back when I first resigned from being SCP staff, I had been starting to get very burnt out of the server and the community and SCP related things in general to which I have regained a new appreciation for all of the things I just mentioned and more. 

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): SCP-RP is about the interaction between not only SCPs and the Foundation, GOIs and Civilians and the wider imagination of the player base and community. The Foundation is a paramilitary organization that doesn't belong/works under 1 government. Their purpose is to keep the wider world safe and oblivious of Anomalies/SCPs that are out there. Their motto is (obviously) to Secure anomalies, Contain them and Protect the general population of things that would break the fundamental understanding of the world to a regular individual.  They characterize all SCPs in 4 main containment classes, Safe, Euclid, Keter and Thaumiel (there are more but are used rarely. Each containment class defines how easy it is to contain that specific SCP, not how dangerous it is (common misunderstanding even among some veteran members of the wider SCP community). 

There are also several Group of Interests (GOIs) that are friendly, neutral or completely opposing to the main goal of the SCP Foundation. The Chaos Insurgency is a GOI that directly opposes the Foundation alongside the GOC. There are other GOIs that have similar goals to the Foundation but aren't allied with them. All of this is among the veil of secrecy that exists in the SCP Universe. All of these groups and organizations operate secretly and (generally) in their own view of in the benefit of humanity who is widely unaware of such Organizations and anomalies existing out there.

Do you understand the rules of WG-SCP-RP: I do, I still remember most of them from my time staffing and I read over them regularly. I also remember most of the punishments that each rule warrants. From my time away from the server I have read over them several times and familiarized myself with them even more and all the subsequent punishments that they offer.

Edit: Fixed format

Edited by Taurus Tremani

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Pretty sure we both were in the staff team at that time, perhaps close to my resignation as I remember your name and you being part of the staff team. As far as I remember you were a good staff member, didn't have problems with you or how you handled situations. 
So from me you get a very positive

+1 Support

+1

-this guy is the biggest minge I have ever seen in my life so 100 percent deserves to be in scp

-can roleplay 

-actual good guy

-should rethink his CW reputation as spec ops

-cannot maintain a steady friendship

Current Ranks: ICRP Admin

Previous Ranks: Sith Sub-Path Leader, Battalion Lieutenant Colonel, 501st Vice-Commander/Lieutenant Commander, DarkRP Admin, Deathrun Admin, CG Colonel, SCP RP Super Admin. SCP-096, The Serpants Hand, CI Delta, IJAMEA, O5-3. Site Director, GOC, Echo-14, MC&D Salesman, Anderdon Robotics Robot, Sarkic Karcist/Vice-Manager, SCP-1048 (When WL), Head Researcher, MTF E-11 Commander, Ethics Committee, Church of the broken God Maxwellism/Orthodox, Harrow-23 Manager And NU-7

+1
- has no life so can be an active member of the staff team
- previous staff experience

CWRP Current Ranks: Jedi Illusionist, Reserve Medic

ICRP Current Ranks: 118th Medic SGT

CWRP Previous Ranks: 212th Snr Medic COL, 501st LT, CT LCPL, GM PVT, Detainment Droid

IRP Previous Ranks: 501st (VF) PVT, IE EXO, IE Medic CPT, Vanguard 2nd LT, Sith Apprentice

Neutral

kind of weird as a staff member, when I made a whoopsie he wanted to be the one who banned me personally and as he did so, he went on to brag about it in OOC, then he went to a party which was on the surface DANCING in staff mode at said party because I had been banned... not really professional as a staff member... 

(congrats on getting staff again!!!)

+1
- Good person

- Was previously staff

- Good long responses

- Knows SCP-RP isn't only about Foundation

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic