ShadwJock

ShadowJocks 3rd Staff application

In-game name(s):  212th Gamma ARC COL ShadowJock

Steam Name: ShadowJock

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/😞STEAM_0:0:529842908

Age when applying: 39

What country do you currently reside in?  What is your time-zone: UK. GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently:  I don't have a mic but I can type good enough 

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

2mo 6d 14h 2m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:  212th  Gamma ARC COL and Plat VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: I don't have a mic so I type instead 

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I Joined on the 25/07/22 and the only breaks I have taken are LOAs

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: I always have Teamspeak and Discord open all the time in case anyone needs me and I use it alot as im very active but I don't use the Forums much

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time😞Steam Community :: ShadowJock :: Screenshots

State the role of staff on the server: The role of Staff is to look over all players and make sure they have a fun and safe experience and during this they also make sure all the rule breakers are punished according to their crime. Staff also isn't just to make sure to stop rules breakers it is also to help players in need of assistance during in and out off events 

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

I have read them and understand then enough

List of all previous server staff experience: None

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes i do

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: I would check the deaths logs to see that the individual have been killing clones to which I would go and TP to the clone and spectate him to see if he carries on which if he does then I would use the physgun to pick him up and Drag him away or TP him to a place where he can't hurt anyone to which I would freeze him so he can't escape so he could go and hurt  any other clones and then tell him that he shouldn’t be doing that then warn with Mass RDM and then most likely Ban him for a week for mass RDM

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:  I would First Contact battalion and if no one goes then I would ask in OOC chat to see if any NCO+ are willing to train this Cadet which if someone does want to then I would TP that NCO but if none don't wanna come then i would TP a random NCO to go and  train the cadet.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: 

I wouldn’t  really react as it would be more of an in-character situation than an admin as this does happen often and doesn't need to involve staff as it was an accident and people will say in game how to do it properly.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

This is more off a IC situation but i would still remind him that he has to salute a 2nd LT plus 

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

In this situation I would state that in the rules it says not all FailRP situations are listed meaning you will have to use your own common sense to see what you are doing is failRP or not. Which then it will be down to the staff member what to do and if the guy does keep arguing then I would tell them to argue it on the forums.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I tell them if they got any issue with the sort of punishment they are receiving then I would tell them to go to forums to make a unwarn or unban request and if they don't listen to that I would repeat it just to make sure they heard it and then once they made a forum request I would reply to put the proof I got of the situation and why I did it.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I believe that I should be staff because out of the past year I played the server I have been able to reach the Ranks off Gamma ARC and the rank off COL. With that I have also reached a certain amount of Respect in the community from the various amounts of regiments. This does show the determination and dedication I have towards the server and also means that I can be trusted.

Throughout the past year I have been super active and most of the time that I have played most off the time they has been nothing to do set of build and take part in trainings which means if I get Staff it gives me more things to do such as helping out the community in need of the assistance and to stop the rule breakers. 

If I was given the opportunities off staff I would try and help out as much as I can and use the power for good and not abuse it. I would also make sure to stop anyone breaking the rules so I can make the server more fun and safe for other players, as I should be able to due to the amount of time I spend on the server everyday.

Since I joined the server I've never been warned or banned showing that I can be responsible enough to not break the rules.  Due to this I can be trusted to help out and not take advantage of this kind of opportunity.

+1

ShadowJock 🙂

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

+1

Great Guy.
Could be a great addition to the staff team.

Current Ranks
CE PFT Rancor Major - Event planner

Former Ranks

4x 212th SO - 212th Vice Commander - Junior Medic