Mr Toast

Toast's Batt App - Hi

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: Mr Toast

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:384356105

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): Plat VIP

Age (Must be 14+): 21

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 2mo 4w 4h 57m

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes and Yes

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: Yes and Yes

Do you meet the requirements: Yes and no as I'm not a Major

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot:

https://imgur.com/a/Q4yYYhY

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): 104th , 2nd Lt , Toast

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): Battalion Major | CT ARC Colonel / Temp EXO | 41st ARC Colonel / Temp EXO CG ARC Colonel / Temp Vice Commander

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): N/A

What is the Battalion Motto: Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): The responsibilities of a battalion member to me is to be a dedicated leader both during events and around the base. A battalion member must try his very best to be a role model to the newer members of the server demonstrating how they should conduct them selves both during events and around main base in trainings or off base on patrols. One of the many roles of a a battalion member is to lead the republic during attacks on different planets or when one of many bases currently under attack. Another role of a battalion member is to teach both new and old members how they should conduct them selves either in not messing about or performing well during trainings. Furthermore another role of a battalion member is to use the voice amp effectively during events to relay orders to the regiments and to get the troops organised either for a base defence or a planetary attack. Another role out of the many a battalion member has is to assist what ever regiment he is assigned to supervise either in helping in doing NCO trainings if allowed , leading effective trainings that would benefit newer members and adding SO's if needed do try-outs. Finally a role of a battalion member is to be a mentor to newer members joining battalion and aiding the Batt command and admiralty any way that they need either as a senior battalion member or as one of the many up and coming battalion

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum): One of the many reasons I think I should be picked for battalion is due to my ability to lead during events as I managed to prove this while in CT as i not only had to give orders to the NCO+ on what they needed to do but assist in the new players that had just joined the server and keeping them organised. Another reason I think I should be picked for Battalion is my ability to keep the player base following the rules which I demonstrated while in CG, arresting players regardless of rank as when your battalion you need to keep the best standards. Another reason is my past experience within battalion itself as I wouldn't need that much training and I would understand the basics from the off set. 

Another reason as to why I feel that I would be a good choice for battalion is due to my friendly nature and open personality which allows me to engage with both new and old people on the server either in training scenarios or just having a fun conversation on random topics that have happened that day. I feel that is a good trait to have in battalion as it allows newer plays to speak to me either as a battalion members about wanting to learn new things about the server or there opinion and stuff happening within the server. 

Furthermore I feel that I would be a good option for battalion due to my commitment to what ever reg I join as I plan to stay there for a while and try my best to help improve it in anyway I can, either in bringing new members in and to make it more appealing to others that would think about wanting to join or bringing the regiment to be more vocal with each other and in general allow the regiment to have fun while on the server as a whole squad and I feel I could do that even more while in battalion as you are seen as a more of a senior member to the server. Finally I feel I would be a good choice for battalion as if I need to I wont allow my friendships with people on the server affect any decisions that I make as I always try my best to make things as even as possible and I feel that is important for a battalion member to not have bias in there choices and said choices should be made for the benefit of everyone as a whole and not just a select group. 

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? Yes and Yes

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail): When any battalion is in combat but not leading they must prioritise there current regiment in which they are supervising and aiding in there responsibilities on the battlefield Another thing that a non leading battalion member would do during combat is leading the regiment they supervise if no current CO plus is online and would organise that regiment a relay orders that they get to that regiment. For example if no CO plus is online for 41st the non leading batt would get them onto a high vantage point and provide support with the sniper unless told different orders. A final thing that a non leading batt can do is due to the lack of CE or members that know how to fly can aid in troop transport with there LAAT if granted by the leading Batt

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

1) Host an open training

2) Lead a base attack

3) Lead a planetary and perform a debrief

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too:

Captain and below

Anything else?: I know that I'm not a major but I would like my previous rank and time played be taken into account but the only reason I left was due to the birth of my son and all my time needed to be focused on him but I feel I would be able to be a battalion member quite well but if not I understand. Any feedback would be appreciated 🙂 

Current Rank:

Based

Past Clone Wars / IRP Ranks In / Out Character:

CT ARC Colonel / Temp EXO | 41st ARC Colonel / Temp EXO | Battalion 1st Lieutenant/Major | CG ARC Colonel / Temp Vice Commander 442nd Major IE Commander DT SGT Event Planner 

+1

• If there's something easily noticeable about Toast it's that he has always stuck to a certain position for a long time which just makes him a reliable choice for pretty much any role on the server.
  • Toast already knows what he is doing and is just going to make Battalion better by himself
Edited by Tasker

Pending 
      Battalion Command have decided we will put your app on pending and                                                wait for you to reach the rank of Captain 

Edited by Tay