Steam Name:

Mr.Jard12

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:1:146541728

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

Netherlands (GMT+2)

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes i can i have an HBO level of english (kind of university in netherlands)

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

2w 2d 1h 4m.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

Platinum vip permanent

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes i speak

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

Back in 2019 when Anthon was CG commander. I have taken a break for couple of years but i have been playing nonstop since i started again

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

Everyday i play

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

https://imgur.com/JOF8Q3n
https://imgur.com/9rVTwag
i could not move menu security staff told me to make 2 screenshots

State the role of staff on the server:

The staff is to ensure that the rules are being followed, to prevent minges on the server, help people in need and provide fun

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes i have and  i  will read them more

List of all previous server staff experience:

i have none but work as a sysadmin so i am familliar with commands

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:
yes i do

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would check up on that clone by teleporting and i would see if he is still doing it. If yes ask why and if there is not a good rp reason ban him for (m)rdm. If not i would check logs and see if he did kill people and then take him into a sit to ask why

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would ask a battalion to appoint a trainer via personal message

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

That is something for cg it was an accident

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

It is not bannable so i would do nothing

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

If it is not in the rules i can't ban him or warn him for it. If i do find it failrp i would verbal warn him/her not to do it and would place the problem with other staff members

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

Try to explain why i did it and what they did wrong. If they won't have a normal discussion i would silence them explain it and perform the punishment

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I have been on this server for a while and really like it. I would like to improve this server by enforcing the rules. I have a playfull approach. In my daily life I work as a sysadmin so I am good with commands. I have seen a lot of players and have good interactions with them. I am also a person who is online in the morning, afternoon and evening. So there will always be a staff member online to tend to claims. I have a passion for this and since I joined always wanted to be a part of the staff members.

I think everybody deserves a shot, but I have to explain why I deserve it more. And I still say it is the passion for this. Since my break I have lost everything and I rebought platinum. This server gives me a lot of joy so I want to contribute back to it. I do understand that in my normal roleplay activities I can be interrupted to do a claim, but I am willing to take that and still be able to enjoy the server.

Lastly it is for the other members of the server that I would like to do this. It would give me joy as well to make other people happy by keeping the server running with good roleplay. Even though sometimes people can get a warn and can be angry with you it is ultimately for the servers good. These sacrifices have to be made men!

Neutral

-Answers to the questions are underwhelming and not detailed

-Alright playtime, get some more experience maybe?

-Haven't really interacted with you so I have no opinion on your character

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel