Joe Conner

PleaseDontEatMe's Jr Dev App :)

Is this a Junior Developer or Developer Application?:

Junior Developer

Server(s) within WG you have played/Currently Play:(include your highest IG rank for each/any and estimated time played)

SCP-RP: Admin, 25+ weeks I think if not more (v7 when? 😭)
HLRP: User, a week (occasionally play)
CWRP: PlatVIP, a few weeks (don't play anymore)
Jailbreak: User, don't remember since it's been ages but it was a lot
Look at signature for IG ranks

Discord Name:

pdem_

Steam Name:

PleaseDontEatMe

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:1:61146039

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

UAE, GST (GMT +4)

What is your coding knowledge?: (i.e do you know LUA, have been a dev previously on gmod, work in a job in real life that involves coding, self taught etc. Please be as detailed as you can be.)

Mostly self-taught in C++ and Python. Started at like end of July. I stopped C++ a while back tho and am focused on Python atm. Also workin on getting a bachelors in comp sci 🙂

Why do you want to Dev for Werewolf Gaming?:

Been a part of WG for a long while (since the jailbreak days) so it's basically the community  I spent a lot of my Gmod hours on. I also enjoy learning to code and stuff. So why not do something I enjoy in a community where I spend a bunch of my time on and enjoy playing. Also would be nice to learn some more coding languages for the future.

If accepted, is there a server you would want to primarily work on?: (If you have no preference, leave as N/A)

SCP-RP mainly

If Accepted, Is there a developer you would prefer to learn from?:(Only relevant for Junior Dev apps, remove if applying for full developer)

Howling Rex if possible 😉

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes, mostly type.

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

Python is overall easier, but not as efficient (speed wise) as other programming languages. On the other hand C++ can be a bit more challenging, so managing to learn by yourself C++ is pretty amazing. Depends at what level we are discussing this.
All in all, I do think a bit more knowledge would've helped, but perhaps not overburdening yourself with 10 different programming languages might also make you understand LUA faster, if you'll have a mentor/teacher.
From me this is a
+1 Support

Major +1

high ranks attained in not only SCPRP but CWRP too, trusted individual and long standing member of the community. Does coding stuff in his free time and is nice individual

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

No idea personally of your dev abilities, but Connor has been a decent staff member, with a willingness to learn, and a decent drive. 
Would be great to have you on board, with the support required community-wide. 

Best of luck. +1 

+1

this guy cool and can dev good otherwise i break my monitor i swear

Current Ranks: ICRP Admin

Previous Ranks: Sith Sub-Path Leader, Battalion Lieutenant Colonel, 501st Vice-Commander/Lieutenant Commander, DarkRP Admin, Deathrun Admin, CG Colonel, SCP RP Super Admin. SCP-096, The Serpants Hand, CI Delta, IJAMEA, O5-3. Site Director, GOC, Echo-14, MC&D Salesman, Anderdon Robotics Robot, Sarkic Karcist/Vice-Manager, SCP-1048 (When WL), Head Researcher, MTF E-11 Commander, Ethics Committee, Church of the broken God Maxwellism/Orthodox, Harrow-23 Manager And NU-7

Accepted

A good app, please can you DM me on discord and we can arrange a time to speak over voice. Discord: prince_barry

AGUEROOOOO.gif

Current Ranks

[Purveyor of wet panties]

Previous Ranks

[Maddie McCann's Abductor]

[spokesman for the Jimmy Saville appreciation society]