Galliard

Galliard's Jr Dev Application

Is this a Junior Developer or Developer Application?: Jr Dev

Server(s) within WG you have played/currently play:(include your highest IG rank for each/any and estimated time played) I've been mostly playing on CWRP and have achieved the rank of CT Commander and Plat VIP and I've been non-stop playing since August 2021.

Discord Name: funkyprimal

Steam Name: Funky

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/)STEAM_0:0:526644277

Age when applying: 21

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: United Kingdom, GMT/BST idk which one we're currently using 

What is your coding knowledge?: (i.e do you know LUA, have been a dev previously on gmod, work in a job in real life that involves coding, self taught etc. Please be as detailed as you can be.) I've done some work on Unreal engine in attempts to build a video game(Exporting and importing models, applying textures and mostly things to do with models I.G; creating lego models which proved far more tricky then I imagined but managed. Taken a seat back due to Hierarchy  commitments plan to resume again in Octoberish. 

Why do you want to Dev for Werewolf Gaming?: I've always been fascinated by the development side of gaming and community servers, growing up playing on things like Minecraft Hypixel then eventually garrys mod and I've always wished to be able to help out and do things behind the scenes. W-G in particular has been a part of my life now going onto over 2 years, I've enjoyed every minute and I'd love to help grow the community in anyway possible and give back to the community in more then just the player aspect.

If accepted, is there a server you would want to primarily work on?: (If you have no preference, leave as N/A) CWRP & Half-Life, CW is where I've mostly spent my time in the community. I love Half Life and from my brief encounters with their staff and players I'd love to help both communities grow. I am more then happy to help IRP and SCPRP however CWRP and HLRP are the two I'd prefer.

If Accepted, Is there a developer you would prefer to learn from?:(Only relevant for Junior Dev apps, remove if applying for full developer) I do not mind so long they're alright with me doing my best to learn (Asking loads of questions, taking notes etc)

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes, I'm a speaker.

+ 1
I don't know you personally but you seem like you are commited and having some expertise with unreal engine is interesting in itself.
I don't see any mention of coding languages in your years of being part of the community in free time and such but I think you would be capable of learning it slowly

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager
Sarkic Manager
O5 Council Manager
Theta-9
GOC
MTF A1

+1 

third times a charm

4 grand on lego though 

Current rank: 501st Sergeant Major, Jedi Consular
Past Ranks

CT Captain, 501st PVT,  CT Snr Medic Colonel, CT Vice Commander,  Jedi Watchman,  Jedi Teacher, Event Planner, GM Medic Captain, GM RS SOF Colonel, 41st RS SOF 2nd Lieutenant, 41st Advanced Rancor Lieutenant, 41st Colonel

Denied
Unfortunately we believe you're not the right fit for our development team at the moment, we recommend getting some more experience and reapplying in the future.

giphy(1).gif.f4ce086dfbef6e107836cc1d07497acd.gif