Dusty Miller

Dustys HoEA Application

n-Game Name: Dusty Miller

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:487949466

In-Game Time (must be more than 5 days, proof required.): N/A

Discord ID: .galaar

Experience in any management position, I.E high NU7 ranks, E-11 commander, previous HoEA or SD/O5?: I have previously been HoEA.

If you're the same person I recall from UIU. 

+1

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

Denied

You have little to no experience in administrative or command positions, and therefore I do not see you as a good fit to manage external relations...
HOWEVER, changes may be made to HoEA which allow for entry level positions to develop and prove competence. Feel free to reapply if and when such announcements are made
🙂

Please shut the fuck up, no one cares about your whitelists in a Gmod RP server

ACCEPTED:

With changes to the structure of HoEA, I have decided you are eligible for the role of DoEA agent. If you wish to have the job still, you may request your role on the discord. Please consult the HoEA spreadsheet and HoEA documentation form for more information.

Please shut the fuck up, no one cares about your whitelists in a Gmod RP server