Chim

Chim's Junior Dev Application

Is this a Junior Developer or Developer Application?:

• This is a Junior Developer Application.

Server(s) within WG you have played/currently play:(include your highest IG rank for each/any and estimated time played)

• CWRP: Clone Wars: CT/212th Temp EXO. Right now I am a CT ARC Colonel. I have around 2 months (2k hours) of playtime in total.

Discord Name:

• ChimPlays

Steam Name:

• ChimPlays

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/😞

• STEAM_0:1:198241927

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

• The Netherlands, CET (UTC+1).

What is your coding knowledge?: (i.e do you know LUA, have been a dev previously on gmod, work in a job in real life that involves coding, self taught etc. Please be as detailed as you can be.)

• I have a good amount of experience in Python (Which I know is similar to LUA). I know some HTML/CSS and Java/JavaScript too, but not enough to code confidentiality. I know Assembly (some C, not much), I know how to work with hexadecimal too (For Buffer Overflows). I know basic SQL. I work in Cyber Security so I have some coding knowledge, and I enjoy coding. Right now, my IRL job does not expect much coding from me, and I want to fulfill that need more with an actual purpose on this community. I lowkey miss having coding homework since I graduated, and I think the server will be able to satisfy this (whilst I ofc help out and make people happy).

Why do you want to Dev for Werewolf Gaming?:

• I want to develop for a server I put so many hours of my day into. Making things many people will get to enjoy would be so nice. Helping with any issues or bugs and making the gaming experience better for everyone would be amazing too. I just want to help out any way I can with the skills I acquired during my HBO (Degree)/Job. 

If accepted, is there a server you would want to primarily work on?: (If you have no preference, leave as N/A)

• Clone Wars (CWRP).

If Accepted, Is there a developer you would prefer to learn from?:(Only relevant for Junior Dev apps, remove if applying for full developer)

• Reg.

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

• I have a working microphone and I speak and type when I communicate.

+1
- Experienced none the less
- Has variety of knowledge of code in general meaning you can understand basics off the bat and adapt
- Works IRL with a proper job in the IT Industry which is briniging other unique benefits on side too
- Appears genuine

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager
Sarkic Manager
O5 Council Manager
Theta-9
GOC
MTF A1

+1

what howling said

and chim is a very nice person and as far as my own experiences go, easy to work with

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel