Lando Lovelace

Lando unban :D

Server you were banned from?: SCP

Roleplay-Name?:  Lando Lovelace

STEAMID?: STEAM_0:1:526501347

Admin's STEAMID?: no clue

Admin's Name & Rank?: Xunt - Ex Manager

Evidence of Ban: N/A

Explanation of why you should be unbanned?: I got banned like 3 years ago  for harassing john synergy which was just stupid. This entire thing could have been avoided if i had just made the report privately instead of sharing it to other people. But in reality thats not what i was banned for, my behavior leading up to it. I used to server as just a toy i could fuck around with and i deeply regret that because people gave me a chance and i used it to fuck around more

Although i did alot of stupid stuff leading up to that which i do regret. Im not gonna sit here and write a 30 paragraph unban appeal explaining why i deserve to be unbanned but i have changed and i hope people can see that. Im excited for the server and i genuinely do miss it even though i did fuck around alot.  I understand i have my moments and i know i can be a dick or go to far but in order for me to change i need people to give me a chance instead of screaming "puggo alt" or something in an attempt to aggravate me. Most of the people who ive properly spoken too have said i seem to be different and i want to prove to them that i have changed and want to use the server for what its for instead of some playground i can run around and cause shit in as i did when i used to play.

Anything else you would like to say on-to your case?: bring back ISD 

Edited by Lando Lovelace
more detail as i dont think i made enough effort

i have overdosed 4 times since being banned from scp rp

56 minutes ago, Bob The Bo said:

-1 no good shall come

Gonna put this as nicely as possible. I haven't spoken to you for almost 2 years and you still have this personal vendetta against me because i didn't let you have a good time on PD. Stop crying about the past and grow up a little bit 

3 hours ago, Bob The Bo said:

well, you were a minge which is quite concerning. how can you possibly be trusted after not alone breaking several server rules, but also collaborating the sneed, which caused nothing but chaos in their wake!

not gonna respond after this because its pointless. Message me on discord if you want. Its been almost 3 years since i was on the server, i wasnt even around when all the sneed drama kicked off, infact i wasnt even in the discord so you clearly dont know what youre talking about. This is exactly what i meant by "in order for me to change i need people to give me a chance" . 

4 hours ago, Bob The Bo said:

well, you were a minge which is quite concerning. how can you possibly be trusted after not alone breaking several server rules, but also collaborating the sneed, which caused nothing but chaos in their wake!

Head of Class-D suggestion enough said you dont have the credentials to -1 this guys unban xD

Sopranos Laugh GIF - Sopranos Laugh Silvio - Discover & Share GIFs

Anyhow  +1 Good roleplayer

1 hour ago, Kongi said:

Head of Class-D suggestion enough said you dont have the credentials to -1 this guys unban xD

Sopranos Laugh GIF - Sopranos Laugh Silvio - Discover & Share GIFs

Anyhow  +1 Good roleplayer

My bad mixed you up with Patrick Austin maybe you were just as retarded or smth anyhow even with your utopian PD RP you dont have the credentials to -1 xD