Trip

Trip's 2nd Battalion Application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: Raff

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61755576 | Steam ID64: 76561198083776880

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): Currently i am just Platinum VIP | However, I am a former EP.

Age (Must be 14+): I am 18 years old, My birthday is 31 of march 2005.

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): Your total time is 1mo 2w 3d 11h 4m.

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes I do and the quality is more than good enough.

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: Yes i have both right now and last time i joined Battalion

Do you meet the requirements: I meet 6 out of 7, possibly the 7th seeing as I was Batt in the not too distant past. Resignation date was 08/03/2023

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot: No punishments at all https://imgur.com/a/vccvHzr

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): 212th LCPL Trip

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): Battalion Captain | Outside of Batt it would be Colonel in 212th

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): I have not.

What is the Battalion Motto: Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender”

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): The roles and responsibilities of Battalion, include but are not limited too. Managing whichever regiment you supervise, giving them guidance and solutions to problems they may not be able to solve on their own, but maybe most importantly be their voice if they are being treated unfairly or whatever else might be troubling them. However a Battalion member should not only focus on their regiment, they should help and guide anyone who may need it. A Battalion member should also take charge of any situation that may arise outside of event’s, this includes small disagreements, infiltrations of the base rule breaks that CG can’t deal with alone, and any other day to day task. During event’s Battalion should lead, by forming a logical and effective plan, forward to victory, and then giving orders to specific regiments using their strengths to your advantage.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum): I think you should pick me for Battalion, because I already have considerable experience seeing as I was formally a Captain in Battalion, which makes me an easy choice because i don’t need a lot of the training new guys would, and another bonus is that i would be able to help out with the formerly mentioned new guys. But also because of my outside experience, in the last few months while i have been away from the server i have been playing in a milsim unit, leading a Squad which is 15 people including myself in a very fast paced environment. But also because of my maturity ever since i was around 13 - 14 i have acted like an adult, and to be clear when i say adult i don’t mean an 18 year old, i mean a 35 - 40 year old person an adult. But other qualities of mine include that I'm quick to solutions, I have a fairly easy time figuring something out, doesn't matter if that may be a washing machine, or a blaster. So if i had to summarize a lot of what i have said, i would probably explain it as me being extremely flexible, and very much a point and shoot kinda guy meaning, that i'll do whatever im told to do and in most cases i'll do it fairly well. 

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? Yes i do Battalion has to hold themselves to the high standard that they are trying to enforce on everyone else, to set an example.

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail): During combat if a Battalion member is not leading or co leading they should find themselves somewhere in the mid to frontline, preferably assisting their regiment and passing along any orders that may not have been received, or that didn’t make sense, however a Battalion member should never take complete charge of a regiment that should be left to the CO’s, SO’s and hierarchy.   

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted? 1. Host an open training | 2. Leading a base attack | 3. Leading a planetary and performing a debrief

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too: They have the authority to promote and demote up until the rank of Captain.

Anything else?: I don’t have much further aside from the fact that i hope you will give me a fair shot, but if my leave from the server has been to long or anything else is not up to standard i understand and will live with that fact.