Unban

My In-Game name: CT PVT Caitlyn

STEAMID: (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199384036889/ 

Steam Name: mommymilkers

What is the reason for your ban: Ltab

How long were you banned for: 1 day, 23 hours, 27 minutes 

Name of the staff member who banned you: uncletasker 

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned:

I had no idea that changing job roles on the game was a rule and if you did that you would be banned, when i did change my role i instantly crashed in game and i even said in the server that my game had crashed. my game was crashing all day as well as my wi-fi is horrendous, i didn’t know any of the rules as no one has told me the rules of the server and no rules has listed in the server. i think i should of been given a warning not a ban as i am only a few days new to the server and g mod, if i knew you weren’t allowed to do this then i would not of done it. i didn’t even know that fail rp was a thing, as i never had g mod until a few days ago so i am very sorry for that. next time i know not to do this i won’t do it again. 

Yeah I mean, I saw you fall off the cliff into the base and then switch to the CT job. After you switched to the job I was going to talk to you about how you can't do that and if you explained that you had no idea then I wouldn't of taken it any further.

Unfortunately what happened was after you switched jobs to escape being caught by people inside the base, you then left the server!

https://imgur.com/a/z6rDQ4r - Switching job

https://imgur.com/a/moZGyM1 - Leaving server

Sometimes, people do crash and I can tell because their disconnection log will say something like "user disconnected (timed out)" but yours clearly says (disconnected by user) which means to me that you closed your gmod.

I have to be completely fair and reasonable when handing out a punishment on the server and in this situation, I can't just presume you didn't know the rules.

Sorry but unless you have any actual evidence to support that you crashed and didn't intentionally leave, I think you might have to wait the rest of the ban out.

23 minutes ago, CT PVT Caitlyn said:

I had no idea that changing job roles on the game was a rule and if you did that you would be banned

Just incase you are confused, changing job roles to avoid getting arrested is not a ban but it is a warning for Job abuse (Changing jobs to avoid punishment). If you hadn't of left the server and explained that you were not aware that it was against the rules then the outcome would of been different.

Hope this helps

- Not someone else's job to tell you to read the rules of a server.

- Your own fault for not reading the rules.

- Staff can tell if you crashed due to wifi or if you just alt f4'd.

- It's just a 2 day ban, wait it out

Hopefully you remember to read the rules next time.

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png