Nathan

Nathan's Staff App

In-game name(s): Lord Inquisitor Nathan

Steam Name: Nxthxn

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/):  STEAM_0:0:442289749

Age when applying: 21

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: England l BST +1

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): N/A

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP: Lord Inquisitor, Engineer SNCO l Plat VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes, I speak

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I've been in the community for just over 5 years and have had a few breaks of which have not lasted a long time at all

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums: I am on discord and TS everyday and check forums at least once a week

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): N/A

State the role of staff on the server: Staff are incharge of assisting the overrule running of the server during the day. Through answering players queries/claims through simple things such as giving weapons/spawning entities or just dealing with rule breakers ensuring a good experience.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? I am familiar with the old IRP/ICRP rules

List of all previous server staff experience: CWRP Senior Admin, CWRP EP, IRP EP, IRP Admin, Deathrun Admin

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes 

Former Staff Questions (Remove these if you have not been staff on our server before):

1 ) For how long were you a staff member on IRP: This was two years ago if my memory serves me right it was a few months

2 ) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team: Admin

3 ) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why: Focus on dev

4 ) How have you improved since you left the staff team: Maturity, 

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials: Check logs to find out who is killing them and then bring them to a sit telling them they can't just randomly kill other Imperial Troopers, giving them the appropriate punishment given by guidelines.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: I would inform them of the automatic training NPC if they were still struggling I would get a NCO+ to walk through

3 ) During a patrol, an Enlisted Trooper accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: This would just be a accident as stating I would just advise the ET to be more careful and look down when safetying 

4 ) You are a Lieutenant or higher rank, an Enlisted Trooper doesn't salute you: This is a In Character matter however I would just remind them of the saluting rules

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:  I would take them to a sit, informing them that what they did was FailRP and give them a verbal warning if they had a issue with this I would direct them to a more senior member of staff.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:  I would explain to the player that I am just following the guidelines given to me by Server Management Team and would direct them to the forums to make a unban/warn request if they believe it was too harsh 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): 

I believe that I deserve staff on this server as I have a vast amount of experience both In Character and Out of Character within the Clone Wars server such as becoming a Senior Admin, being offered staff a second which I stayed for a short while until the server hit a stalemate and a few people decided to take a short break, as well being an SWRP Event Planner. As well as In Character ranks such as Battalion multiple times, 501st ARC Colonel, and multiple Temporary periods in multiple regiments such as 501st, CE and a short period as Head Research Officer in RRD, this shows that I am trusted and dedicated to helping the server in any way possible. I believe that my reputation on the server is well regarded as well as being a long term member of the community. Another example of me being dedicated is due to my large amount of playtime on the CWRP server 

In addition to this as one of the older members of CWRP and the community overall, I have high levels of maturity and can make well-informed decisions as I will and always have considered everyone and their viewpoints, whilst having a less serious time in Teamspeak within the server I like to always uphold myself to a good standard to ensure that everyone has a good time, from new to old members of the community A new freshed out ICRP server is exciting and I cant wait to get involved 

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council
Head Medical Officer

DU Spec Ops Captain 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fs15jctajrzabnki0p

+1

good guy, competent fun and friendly

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel