Jard

Jard's Battalion application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: Mr.Jard12

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:146541728

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): Platinum VIP

Age (Must be 14+): At the moment I am 23 years old

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): Current playtime is 3w 11h 22m.

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes i have the corsair hs80

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it:
I have and will read ti a few more times to understand it well

Do you meet the requirements: As of microphone, age, playtime, discord and teamspeak yes
State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot:

I have been banned one time for LTARP because of a server crash at my work. I was captured by scavengers and had to fix the server
https://imgur.com/a/69MAabT 

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): CE CPT Jard
I talked about this with Ginger the HOB and because CE is full of SO slots he allowed me to post the application as long as i did my SO mins which i have done

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): Captain is the highes rank of Clone. Knight is the highest rank of Jedi

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): I have never been

What is the Battalion Motto: Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): 
The roles and responsibilities of battalion are to oversee the base and make sure every regiment has something to do for example that they are conducting trainings. The first responsibility is to grant or deny the adverts to keep the base going. Battalion is meant to lead events and host debrief to inform the troops on what is about to happen. It is also the battalion’s responsibility to fix any problems on the base such as a rogue droid or a scavenger. The said person can do this by ordering CE or CG for these examples to take care of it. The biggest responsibility in my opinion is to look good in front of the regiments. You are an example and should not misuse that.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):
The reason I want to be a battalion member is that I aspire to grow. In my current stage at CE I can not grow any more and despite it being a very fun regiment I do want to choose battalion. The reason you should pick me is because, I believe so myself, I am a professional player who can be very strict if the situation calls for it but also be loose and make a friendly talk with some people. I have read the handbook and find some things hard to understand, but I learn great on the field and will read the handbook more. I would love to lead events and make sure that the base is  well organized so that everyone can enjoy the RP. I would also like to be more known in the community as someone who supports the server and is friendly. Despite the fact that I am not a major yet I have aspired for battalion since my PVT rank and that is why I asked Ginger first if it is okay to post the application. These are reasons why I think you should pick me but I can not decide that for you of course. I hope that the people, who are reading this, think of me as an okay or even a great guy to start with this adventure.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank?
I do. You are a lead example form all clones and must behave that way

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail): Try to help your assigned regiment by giving out locations to search for example. The leading of the regiment should go to the regiment itself. They are also allowed to be on the mid/frontline depending on which equipment they have

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?
1. Lead a base attack
2. Lead a planetary attack
3. Host a good open training

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too:
the can promote up to captain and demote to from captain or below

Anything else?:
I do hope that me being a captain is not going to influence this negatively due to the current SO situation in CE

Hey thanks for your reaction with kind words. I would like to reply to this if I may. I get why you think i would not be ready seeing as I never did battalion before, but I am a quick learner. If i may come over mingey it is not meant that way. I do like to keep things playfull/lightly in the morning as my ce job. If i have the chance of becoming battalion I know that I have an example function and would not do that anymore.

Thanks for the kind words again. Regards,

Jard