Henry

Henry Johnstone ??? Application

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-PaDFaWekKRUEfw4JE4QUXbb9cm1C30-3THZ2sml2Go/edit

Spoiler

The job will be largely focused on passive roleplay which will consist of undertakings such as intelligence gathering, interrogations, eavesdropping, &c, &c for groups who are willing to pay the price. The character will specifically stray away from any active combat situations like raids & anything of the sorts, with the pistol will simply be used as a tool of self-defense and/or as a way to intimidate individuals during roleplay situations & fearRP.

The character will attempt to work with everyone indiscriminately by observing ongoing conflicts between groups and offering himself to one of the parties (e.g Groups of Interest fighting on surface, MTF FOBs on surface being attacked by GOIs, etc.) for a certain price and offer to perform jobs such as those listed in the paragraph above.

For reference, I've left [PROVINCE] in the very first paragraph blank because I don't actually know in what part of Canada v7 will take place.

Equipment & Appearance will be discussed if accepted.

Spoiler

I have exactly two warns, one for breaking NLR & one for stunstick abuse(?) If I remember correctly, I have no screenshot but both were handed out by Jason Haze & he can confirm this.

valdis romeo

Neutral / -1

Cool character and RP potential, nothing particularly unique about the character that can't be done through roleplay on Civilian with /job as a "Detective" Or "NPC Detective" and purchasing a pistol from MC&D to the same effect (Unless the ??? would start with anomalous knowledge which isn't necessarily unable to be gathered in RP).

I agree on Techno with this. Your character is based around information gathering, and that is a neat idea and all. But once the Foundation finds out CI bought info about the Foundation from you, they wont hire you. Additionally, your character is very prone to "asking too many questions" which can cause you to be detained a lot.

Additionally, HOEA will probably not allow you to be hired, and their FA's could just do their job for once. CI and other GOI's seems like they would like your services, but once Foundation figures this out, they'll just do with you as all other civs "behind blue door", Amnestics and release. 

Don't take this as critisism about your RP skills and character as a whole, i am simply criticising your concept of this character. A eager Civ with gun and /jobtitle or a functional FA for once could do a lot of which you say. 

Also, it's not a good idea trying to play neutral or not take sides. One group will eventually deem you hostile if you dont show them more favour than others. 

CI wont hire if you sell CI info
Foundation wont hire if you sell Foundation info
MC&D wont hire if you sell sensitive MC&D info

PD would be great for you. You can give Mayor Bob Curtis a reason to raid Foundation every 20 minutes.

Overall, you as a player is great, this idea of a character is not, but i do like that you did not make it combat focused, thats a step in the right direction for sure!

Denied

Management have agreed that you seem to be a decent guy and good fit for ???, however the character you have presented is rather basic and could be performed on Civilian without any difference to if it was a ???.

You are free to reapply whenever and are encouraged to do so.