[???] Kaneki's App

??? Application
RP Name: Kaneki Fujimoto
SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:229303029
Discord Username: 
rainbowww_
Warns:  1 Warning:

image.png?ex=6541042c&is=652e8f2c&hm=f58c5db86c5423556105c3e00e8ed43430479de63e3bf42bbb7d84e6c119f57b&

???: Mortem Azmaveth, (Mors Viva) (The Living Death)

Spoiler

Mortem is described as a humanoid, enigmatic middle-aged man with an occasional, anomalous aura surrounding him. He seemingly has short, dark hair and is about the average height of a man in their mid 30's. Their personality appears straight-forward, friendly and polite, though can sometimes become irritated and nervous, depending on the situation. Mortem's clothing may vary from time to time, but he is mostly seen wearing a suit as he finds them fitting. 

Mortem & The Foundation
In the year of █̵̛͚̖̼̒̓̀̓̉̕█̴̧̮͖͍͇̺̞͔̼̘̰̹̀̋̌͑̿̕͝͝█̵̢̡͙̼͍̙̬̹͙̥͖͖͑͂͗͛̏̀̀͆̋̑͜͜█̷̧̢̛̩̟̜̹͐́́͗̈́̿̕͘͘͜, Mortem came across a few large buildings/compounds near Ṅ̶̮͚̽̑?̵̼̌͐m̸̻̝͂?̶̮͖̀̅̑͜,Ã̵̮̪l̴͇̓?̷̢͌s̵̆̈́k̷̭̗͝?̵̳̿. The location appeared off-limits, having fences and large metal gates for protection. Mortem's curiosity grew as he approached the strange location. As he came closer to the buildings, there appeared to be slightly faded out logo on the building. It looked strange to him, there appeared to be a few words below it: "Secure Contain Protect." Mortem wondered what this meant, deciding to get closer to the gates. Afterwards it seemed that there was an MTF Operative who had spotted Mortem, and ordered him inside at gunpoint. Mortem was interrogated once more. The foundation questioned him of his capabilities, and Mortem started to tell his strange stories and demonstrated his unique capabilities.

The personnel seemed intrigued 
by Mortem. He came off as generally nice, and seemingly non-hostile. Mortem, having the experience that he has, spotted a few errors on how the site operates and handles their business, so Mortem offered to help in the 'site' that he was in. He believes to have heard that the personnel call it: Ś̶̩i̴͕͛t̵̨̄e̴̯̽-̶̮͆█̴̫̆3̴̰̈. Mortem was 'recruited' and assisted the personnel on site. After a while, Mortem grew quite intrigued by the people working there, he could somehow relate to them. They didn't speak too much, were generally quiet and were hard workers. Mortem was impressed by the sheer work they could pull off in one day.

A few months had passed, and everything seemed to be going well. Although, later on that day everything seemed to suddenly go south. The foundation intercom went off, announcing a catastrophe of which was about to occur. Site personnel had found out SCP cells had breached due to electrical hazards. The site was exposed to cognito-hazards, as well as reality hazards. The acting site director had triggered a strange device on-site named: the T̴̼̑͠Ȟ̴̢͜█̷̗̺̒̀Ê̸̝̥█̶̦̭͆͂█̶͕̈́R̴̟̎̄ causing the reality around the site to alter, and a moment later the site had shifted from one reality to the current reality. All personnel were brutally slaughtered. Mortem had managed to survive all due to his anomalous capabilities. The site was a complete mess. Mortem opened the blast gates and quickly left, attempting to find shelter, but after much walking, he found another city. Mortem wished to inquire more, so he entered the city, hoping to find answers.

OOC: Mortem OOC/Purpose

Spoiler

As I have described in the OOC document, Mortem has the necessary skill to perform quite a handful of tasks. Though, the OOC part may be confusing to some. Discussing it with the management team of ??? would be ideal, so I can describe what I wish to achieve on the server, which loadout I wish to have and as well as which anomalous abilities I'd like to use. I currently have no knowledge of what weapons/SWEPS will come to v7, so I myself am still puzzling on that part.

That concludes my application.

Thank you for those who read it fully.
If you believe there are any discrepancies/errors, please notify me.
If you have any questions regarding the app, feel free to contact me.

My discord again, if you can't be bothered to go back:
rainbowww_

Once again, thank you. 

- Kaneki Fujimoto

Edited by Kaneki Fujimoto
Typo on a word.

hello

What's the difference between this and becoming a civilian and then touching the orb? I could gain anomalous powers from the orb and have similar, if not the exact same, RP experience as your character, the difference being I didn't have to write a few paragraphs on a forum post. I can only see this being somewhat acceptable if the orb is removed, but even then this character isn't that great enough to get accepted.

I'd like to thank those all above this post for their replies and feedback.
The replies from most of you are understandable, truly,
though I still can't really understand that a few still hold onto past mistakes.

I appreciate that some of you mates are honest as well.

As mentioned in the app; if you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

P:S, Gary, I honestly understand your question here, I would be more than happy to shortly help answer your question if you contact me on Discord.

- Kaneki Fujimoto

Edited by Kaneki Fujimoto
Typo on a word.

hello

Neutral

Hmm story sounds unrealistic for my experience on this server... Anomaly POI man somehow finds/walks into/appears in a foundation site and doesn't immediately get shot by the nearest of 7 O5 Council members on that site...

Jokes aside, honestly all I can say about this app is that I read it. That's it really. Neither the app nor the character really stirred any emotions in me (in a good or bad way) or drew me in, it's just kind of there. Generally for me, that's a good indication of how I'll feel about it on the server too unfortunately, another character that's just there so take that how you will. I wish you luck and am willing to be proven wrong though.

As other people above have mentioned, he has made mistakes. It has been a long time since then, but I don't necessarily think these things should be forgotten either. As I have not seen anything of him since the server, he might have changed but if it were my decision I'd want to wait and see what he's like in v7 before choosing to allow him into a job like ???.

DENIED

Management has discussed your character and we've come to the consensus that it is not suitable enough for ???; the character itself, while decently written at the start, has too many plot holes and isn't lore-friendly, and from what we can see, it becomes a jack-of-all-trades, which while is not always a bad thing, wouldn't fit your written character.

Overall, the character concept is OK, it just needs a lot more tweaking.

You're free to reapply whenever.

just punch through his fucking head