armika

Event Applications

Steam Name + Profile link: Armika_D/https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198882040286/

Roleplay Name: clone  CE AFT 2nd LT armika /jedi Warlock  shinra 

Teamspeak Name: armin/Shinra

Playtime on the Server:3w 4d 17h 47m 

SteamID :STEAM_0:0:460887279

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server:

Current Age:17

Warns/Bans: None

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: yes 

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: no i have not done a event  

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: no i have not 

Do you understand the responsibilities an event-planner has? If so, what are they?: yes 
So the importance of an EP is to explain to the ECs that they are not to HP rush in events whit in the event keep it fun for every one they can take staff claims when no staff is on thes what i know about ep

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: yes i do i might need the help the firs  few weeks 

Clone Event Plan:

Create an event plan for clones, Event announcement, What type of enemies will be encountered. Keep in mind this will be used for your first training event. Make it easy to understand, be original and be creative(Use the Template):

Story for your event:

Operation get the spice

spice dealers have taken over multiple key locations on the outside of the Main base, the republic wants to take back those key locations.

(spice dealers control over)
-hills looking over base in front of gate

The spice dealers will be Players
pirates will have multiple tanks and ships to defend there FOB's

They will also have a few ships to attack.

Spice dealers will 5 have 2000 hp

Spice heavy will 3 have 2500 hp

Spice leaders 2  2500 hp

They will have two tanks TX-130

Ships 2 forgot the name

- Part 1.

The base alarm will go and a spice dealers force (Players) start attacking the base via the main gate and the republic forces have to defend the Court Yard against waves of enemy soldiers (3 waves).

- Part 2.
The plan is to start taking over the hills outside the gate, 41st along with RC will go onto the hills to look for the next FOB [next FOB is old RO]rest of the troops move out of the with CE will set up  laats to the next FOB  CE provides security from the sky. Against hostile ships

After the enemies outside the gate are defeated the main force will  Get into LAAT to to secure the next FOB while this is going on 212 is under attack by a spice dealers that stolen tanks.
there will be a lot of spice dealers attacking

Part 3
after old RO is secure  41s end rc are going to look for  next FOB [ next FOB is RO]and they start moving towards RO . When there they find out the spice dealers  haven't noticed, yet so so there will do a sneak attack on the spice dealers
there will be two more spice dealers attack RO [waves2] spice dealers will try to hyperspace in above the base launching leaser fire end dropspods into the base causing the power to go out and all forced to make it back to base quickly while of waves [waves 4 ] of spice dealers will be  trying to enter GR .

Event Announcement for your story: none as the attack will start ar mian gate 

Choice of map: anexes

Type of enemies/faction, Why them in particular?:spice dealers as of why i chose them is they need more land to grow spice on 

Additional Characters:none 

Republic's outline and execution: Battalion inform all troops that an unknown ship has entered orbit

Event Character outline and execution: they need to get informd about the FOB by 41st 

- There has to be an event announcement so people get on to play the event

- Where is the Jedi event? (use the template that Vandori posted)

- Too many Clone ECs for a base attack

- Very little on the republic and EC executions

- I recommend that you read the lore on Anaxes and why it would be great to control the planet/part of the planet (the strategic reason for owning it)

Current Ranks
CG DD & Battalion OC
Past Ranks
CE MJR - CG COL 2x - CG CMDR - ARC TRP - 74th PVT - CT COL - 41st SGTM - Jedi Consular - GM SGTM - Event planner

Denied
After careful consideration within Event Management and the Senior EP team, unfortunately we must turn down your application at this time

You may reapply in 2 weeks or once apps are open again (If they are close)

Denied
After careful consideration within Event Management and the Senior EP team, unfortunately we must turn down your application at this time

You may reapply in 2 weeks or once apps are open again (If they are close)