Danny

Danny's EP Application

General Information:

Steam Name + Profile link:
Thescrubs https://steamcommunity.com/id/ADSAEW/

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou): 212th COL Danny

Teamspeak Name: Danny

Playtime on the Server: lMh9tF0IjRvRXu0RJFBC4LfjKYkazlQJLw0XO4bH-ajAqgx_HBUZdv42WJHE2remgdoVVCcxR9aCbclp0gCQsk4fbvuLjczljfSC3iH5RyU6QsVJLMa6dh95Ef9JKeu__acQbP4bYlL6bgJ78MMzQi8

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/😞
STEAM_0:0:75496900

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: I have been EP Before

Current Age: 19 Years Old

Warns/Bans:
yTrbId3MPtxQ2a2hiasLYR2F9WN9G4s8fuBfNSqbIIOwbbaSU5QzSTGRdZ-DubLlCQsE7xQGFQPYONDuUdJP_ZMqBU1JmxEq1kdLkCWxzqHTjSlhcRYOtvbPwgMaiI4NQFE0XdG-9VMxFQzpAvPNCWI

This warn was from right when i started playing Gmod and dident know anything.

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes i do.

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: Yes i have been EP before.

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: I have done many events before Planetaries, Base Attacks, PME’s and most was great

Do you understand the responsibilities an event-planner has? If so, what are they?: Yes i do The Responsibilities of a Event Planner is to Plan event for the servers playerbase to make Jedi Events and to Make PME’s for when there are no events to keep the server going When doing event they also have the responsibility to keep everything fun and Balanced for everyone . It is also to Step in if there are no staff on at all and no one is able to join.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yep

Clone Event Plan:

Create an event plan for clones, Event announcement, What type of enemies will be encountered. Keep in mind this will be used for your first training event. Make it easy to understand, be original and be creative(Use the Template):

Story for your event: Battalion/leading Commander on Base will be Contacted by a group of clones that have been Surrounded in the Arena on Venator Geonosis The reason for them being there is that they got a Distress call by a Fake Senator to lure them in an Ambush. The Battalion/Leading Commander on Base will then take all his forces to Venator Geonosis To save these clones and to show the CIS that the Clone Army wont allow this. On Venator Geonosis The Troops will find themself in a Senerio where the Doids have set up a Base infront of the Arena wich needs to be Thought Thru to get to the Clones.

Event Announcement for your story: A Surroundet group of Clones on Venator Geonosis Calls for your Help in the Fight against the CIS to stop this madness and show that you wont accept this.

Choice of map: Venator Geonosis

Type of enemies/faction, Why them in particular?:

2x B1 Battle Droid
2x B1 Enforcer Droid
1x B1 Assault droid
1x B2 Battle Droid   a B1 assassin can be added depending on the amount of snipers.
I have Choosen these because i think they fit really good in to the event im doing.

Additional Characters:
Clones in the Middle of the Arena

Republic's outline and execution:
Battalion will be given info about what is happening on Geonosis.
Battalion will then be calling all Commanding officers up for a Breifing to tell their Regiments what to do.
Hereafter an Instant Extraction to Venator Geonosis is ordered.
When they get their they will all be Breifed on what is going on and told their Commanding officers has their orders.
They will then be sent out to go make contact with the enemy.
Hereafter Battalion will lead their men into the CIS Base and thru the corridors to get in to the arena and Get out these clones, In the end They can both Try and Negotiate or they can Fight it out

Event Character outline and execution:
All the CIS will be Set up Outside of their Base guarding it, When clones come they open up fire  immediately to take down these clones that have been sent.
The CIS will slowly be sent back thru their Base where they keep the clones at bay.
When the clones reach the End the CIS will try to negotiate but even if the plans go great the CIS Leaders will send in a flank to get rid of the clones cause they are annoyed at them spoiling their plans

Jedi Event Plan:

Create a jedi event BASED upon one of the following P-EC scenario below 

- Grey Jedi Teidowan who prevented the Jedi order from stopping the genocide of a village. The Grey Jedi now must be redeemed by the jedi order. Write an event plan on how the Grey Jedi would be redeemed

- Sith Apprentice who seeks to resurrect its master with a dark ritual after he was slain by the jedi. The ritual required sacrifices of multiple lifeforms. Write a event plan on how the Sith could perform said ritual

- Mercenary Guerilla wanted by the republic for multiple murderers has been hired by a wealthy client. After a high ranking jedi within the order captured the wealthy client previously, now he is hungry for revenge. Write an event plan so that the Mercenary can kidnap the high ranking Jedi

Story for your event BASED on the option: A sith is spotted outside of the Republic Base by some Clones the clones tell Battalion and battalion tell Jedi.
The sith goes on his way to Jedi temple where he want to Kill 5 Jedis For every Jedi He kills Another Ritual Ground comes up outside of the Jedi Temple He will kill the Jedi by trying to Sneak into the Jedi temple even though this will be hard as the clones saw him. If he Manages to Kill the 5 Jedis his Master will be revived but not as he hoped he will be revived as a Zombie who will help him kill Jedi’s but nothing more than an Empty Shell

Event Announcement for your story: A Sith is spotted outside The Republic Base What is he doing there Find the answers you are looking for.

Additional Characters:
The Master if Resurected

Jedi's outline and execution:
Jedi will be alerted of The sith that has been spotted and send someone to try and find him. If they find him they will try and talk with him. if he opens to attack them or enters Jedi temple they will become more hostile towards him and when he start his massacre they will of course try and take him down.
When the rituals outside pop up one of the Jedis will feel it in the force and there will be sent some jedi to check out what is going on.

Jedi Event Character outline and execution:
The sith will try to sneak into Jedi Temple and kill people to start a Ritual he will do this as Sneaky as he can when he has summoned his master and realized what he hoped dident happen he will go full rage mode and blame jedi and try to kill them all

Last question:

Anything else?: W-G E-Planner

Current Ranks
CE PFT Rancor Major - Event planner

Former Ranks

4x 212th SO - 212th Vice Commander - Junior Medic

+1

Past experience as EP and with ULX
Good Story for both Jedi and Clone Events
Friendly and trustworthy
Past warning

Current SWRP Ranks

[CE Lieutenant Commander] | [Jedi Initiate] |  | [Reserve Medic] | [Event Planner]

Past SWRP Ranks

[CE T CMDR] | [CE VC] | [CE EXO] | [Jedi Legionnaire] | [Jedi Occultist/Illusionist] | [Jedi Shade] | [Jedi Beast Tamer] | [SCT MSGT - Medic] [68th SFC - Scout] | [68th SGTM - Sr Medic] | [SCT 2nd LT - Medic]

Other Past Ranks

[Pz.Grenadier "GD" Unteroffizier - Panzerjäger - OberPionier - Funker]

+1

-Has Prior experience with EP 
-Event plans are clear, concise and sound promising
-Good dude, I have spent a lot of my time on the server with Danny and I'm certain he will make a good addition to the EP team

Good luck lad.

+1

Was EP previously

Event plan looks like a standard planetary

Great purpose for clones to actually go to Geonosis

Current Ranks:

501st Vice Commander

CWRP Senior Event Planner

-------------------------

Previous Ranks: 

212th COL

501st EXO

"I spent 300 hours getting into ARC"

Accepted
After going through your application, Event Management as well as the Senior EP team would like to invite you to an Interview.
Please contact a member of Event Managment for your interview