In-game name(s):REX

Steam Name:REX

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/)STEAM_0:1:116494739 

Age when applying:23

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:uk

Can you speak and type English fluently:yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 7mo 2w 4d 21h 47m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:104th Senior Command & EP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: yes and speak

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: 2019 had LOA never fully left

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: All the time

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):https://imgur.com/a/pq1ddLm

State the role of staff on the server: The roles of the staff on the server are to Punish rule breakers and assess the situation to follow wit the right punishment and not just to conclusions. Also to take Claim for players needs for example whitelisting and spawning/giving items that are need for sims.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes and yes

List of all previous server staff experience:Event planner on WG And Superadmin on a server now dead

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

I understand as being unsuitable as staff can cause problems for other people and ruin the server when im meant to help players enjoy their time here and make sure they follow the rules. 

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

First i would check blogs to see if there is any damage inflicted by the player to anyone. Then if there was  i would then  i would go to the person and tell them they are being warned and banned for what they have done and the ban time will be decided by the punishment guide lines.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would TP to a battalion and ask for them to sent a Cadet trainer but if no battalion is on i will then ask in OOC for a trainer to go train the cadets. If no trainer goes i will then bring random nco+ to train.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I would tell him to be more careful as missclicks can happen but i will watch him to see if he does it again because a missclick can be used as an excuse so sometimes u will have to watch out for that.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

As a staff member i would do nothing but as a second LT or higher i would remind them that they should salute to 2nd LT or higher.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

By this i would Explain to them how what they did was Fail RP and then explain to them trying to find loopholes in the rules will result in a harsher punishment. So i would now punishment accordingly to the guidelines aka warns and a ban for trying to loop hoop the punishment .

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would tell them to stop arguing as it will end up making the matter worse and tell them if they have any problem with what they have been punished for to  make an unwarn/ unban request then give them the link to the forums 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I feel i could make a good staff member as i do know my stuff and always willing to improve. I know some of the commands  needed to be staff which i learnt from previous experience and i know how to sort out a situation properly, I can bring new ideas . I always try my hardest to persevere through a task no matter what, and i think that it will come in handy in every issue i have to sort out. I like to help where i can and attempt to solve problems to help people out, i share a common goal with the server, to make a good and prosperous server. I believe I have a good common sense to decide on situations which require more than a steel template written down which may as well help me in cases I do get accepted.

I can be a very serious person  when needed and can deal with anything thrown my way. Also, i will always have a fair judgement of situations and always help those that need help and listen to both side of the story both making my final judgement instead of just rushing ahead and punishing the person. I will also treat everyone equal and deal with that person accordingly no matter what rank and if i know them or not; As it would not be fair to not treat them equally. I know i have made some mistake and i learn from them everyday but i will always work hard to fix the problem at hand and make sure no one gets away with not following the server rules. 

By becoming staff i also aim to grow as a person and help everyone i can. Also, i aim to help everyone i can to enjoy their time on the server and to help the players that come on later in the evening as i can be on pretty late most of the time. Following this I have been EP  and know the basics of staff and how not to abuse Ulx powers.

I know im currently EP but i would like to Try staff side of things and see how it goes

REX.gif

+1

Honestly, I've remembered Rex from years ago, and he's been nothing but helpful, he's literally the goat, helped me alot in the 501st ( Miss the nostaligic days ), but he's caring and want to help people, he has a good ic rank and naturally is the best fit for Staff, he's EP which just helps this more.

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

+1

Trusted

ive known Rex since the beginning

already EP which helps 

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

| Battalion CPT | CE 2nd LT | 104th LT COL CG EXO | 41st MJR | MCC 2nd LT | 74th ADV R |