1mo 5d 19h 2m.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

Battalion Captain
Jedi Knight
Platinum vip

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

I do and i use it daily

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I joined back in 2019 and took a long break since then. I am 3 months fully active now

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

I check the staff apps daily and look through all the SWRP forum posts. The discord and teamspeak is how i communicaten and I also use it daily

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

I was banned for LTARP once because of an emergenct at work i had to fix. I was captured by scavengers
https://imgur.com/a/toRaoc7

State the role of staff on the server:

The role of the staff is to ensure that the gameplay goes according to the rules. This way the server will run smoothly and everybody can enjoy their RP

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

I have multiple times and i believe i am 

List of all previous server staff experience:

Unfortunately i have none, but as a system administrator i am familliar with using commands

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

I am aware and I find it obvious. If someone misbehaves they should be punished

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would ask which player it was and look at logs. I would also ask if the person has a clip of it for evidence. If they don't i will have a close eye on that person and confirm or deny it myself. If he/she does it i will dish out the according punishment

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would ask in ooc chat first and if nobody responds i will tp a nco to me and ask it of them directly.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

This is not a staff thing. Let CG handle it and continue the RP

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

Tell him about it in a rp way. This is also not a staff thingy as it does not break rules

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

Bring it to attention with other staff. I would give the player a verbal warning not to do it again and that we will look into it

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

Try to explain why i did it and reason with them. If they keep arguing i would first tp them back to their spot. If they continue to do it i will verbally warn them again and kick if i deem neccesary.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I think i deserve staff more than other people because i have been talking to many people and try to make their rp more fun. I am also battalion captain and I am confronted with the rules daily and warning people if they break server rules. I am looking at the rules daily and feel like I know them very well. If I may say so myself I am quite known in the community and would like to return something to the community and add more fun for everyone. I feel like I am a reasonable and calm person and will not abuse power ever. I also feel like I deserve staff more than others because of the commitment I have been given to this server.  From very few LOA’s, only 1, to meeting breatoking and other people of this server in real life. This server gives me joy and I would like to keep it diverse by adding the staff role as well. I am also on the server when no other staff is on most of the times. If I am selected there will be a staff member on the server almost always. Being  staff would give me more joy than other candidates that are applying for staff as well. I take big responsibility and proudness of being staff and would like to do my part. All with all I think I will be the best fit for your staff team and hope to give a contribution to the server.

+1

Good guy
High rank
Fair amount of playtime and server experience

I personally disagree with some statements made in the "Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member"-section

Current Ranks:
GM Lieutenant Commander | Event Planner

Past Ranks:
GM COL | Battalion 2nd LT | GM SOF LCOL

image0.png

+1

Funny guy that can be serious when needed
Pretty reliable person that responds quick too

I disagree with some statements made in  "Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member"-section