Nutz

Nutz's staff appication

In-game name(s): CE AFT CPT Nutz

Steam Name: Nutz

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/)STEAM_0:1:557032774

Age when applying: 14

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: England, Uk

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 1mo 19h 2m.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: CE AFT CPT

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes I do have a working microphone and I speak.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I joined the server in 2021-2022 (I dont really remember) and I have not taken a break since.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: Everyday.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): 2 bans 8 warns https://imgur.com/c7htccy

State the role of staff on the server: To keep order in the server and stop people breaking the rules and if they do deal with them.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes.

List of all previous server staff experience: N/A

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes I do.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: You bring the player who said it and the person who they said was doing it and then get both stories and check logs to see if they did it or not.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: You go to the cadet and say in OOC chat "anyone wanna train a cadet before I bring someone"

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: You would do nothing as it is for CG to deal with it and if they do not know how to safety tell them.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: You don't do anything as it is not a serious RP and it really does not affect anyone.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: You tell them that not all the rules are in the rules list and they should think before they do.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: You tell them that it won't work and they should just accept it as they can not do anything about it.

Positive person.

no staff experience

14 Years old and not mature at all.

His behavior ingame.

2 bans and 8 warns.

Im sorry nutz.

Current Ranks
CE PFT Rancor Major - Event planner

Former Ranks

4x 212th SO - 212th Vice Commander - Junior Medic