I am fully capable of this task.

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):
5 mo 2w 13h 23m 

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:
CE COL
Gamma ARC
 - Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:
My microphone is better than ever, and I can do both. 

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:
I joined back in the summer of 2018, and I've had smaller breaks around the pandemic and following. 

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:
I always keep TS open when I play most games, same with Discord in moderation.
I've honestly used the forum less now that the Discord channel holds suggestions and other applications. 

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):
I am still squeeky clean when it comes to such punishments: Steam-fællesskab :: Skærmbillede (steamcommunity.com) 

State the role of staff on the server:
Staff deals with most OOC problems, helping reduce frictions between players for reasons unrelated to their IC roles.
This can be minging, rulebreaking, and otherwise abusive behaviour towards other players.

They also help out with trainings, SIMs, and sometimes events, with their access to tools that can give and change equipment, set spawnpoints, spawn vehicles, and otherwise change the playing field to make the experience smoother for the players involved.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?
I have, again. Good as new. 

List of all previous server staff experience:
Second Battle Group (TF2)
Werewolf Gaming Clone Wars Clone Wars Roleplay (this is where we are currently)

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:
I wouldn't expect anything less. 

Former Staff Questions (Remove these if you have not been staff on our server before):

1 ) For how long were you a staff member on CWRP:
Just barely a month, regrettably. 

2 ) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team:

3 ) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why:
I made the decision to resign due to my professional life.
I could not put an amount of time into the server that I felt worthy of having a staff position
, and I decided to focus on the people I work with outside the server.

4 ) In hindsight, what would you have done differently as a staff member:
Not much.
I'd always strive to look out for places I could help out, and I had no problems with the server.

5 ) How have you improved since you left the staff team:
I like to think I have a better understanding of how staff works, and a better idea of what I'm getting into as well as knowledge of just how many people I can ask for help. 

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:
I would spectate the player, keeping an eye on them, while using damagelogs to check their recent combats.
If they do attack someone, I could then immediately pull them into a sit and give out proper warnings and punishment, while also addressing any other logs on them. 

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:
I'd inform the Battalion, or lacking any, one of the highest officers available.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:
This depends on how much the CT ends up shooting.
If it's a single bullet, I'd keep observing and allowing Battalion to admonish the CT for failing to safety their weapon.
If instead they keep firing, I will pull them out with my physgun and bring them to a sit away from debrief.
Then I'd give a fair warning about possible attempts at RDM, while not disturbing debrief further.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:
If I am currently performing my duties as a staff member, my rank bears no meaning in the situation as it would be OOC.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:
While not everything can be written down in a rulebook, I would have to explain to them that certain scenarios would require someone to follow common sense, like things you wouldn't expect a clone to do, regardless of being told not to.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:
I would ask them to remain calm and let me explain while citing the rules of the server.
If this does not dissuade them I'd ask them to make an inquiry on the forums so that they can get the input of the staff team.
And if they continue, I will inform them that they can be punished for needless arguing.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):
I've seen my fair share of events on this server.
Some might think it funny to use years on a videogame, yet alone the same community server, but I've found it works for me.

Along with enjoying the gameplay immensely, testing my mettle with different weapons, new vehicles, changing comrades, I've also come to enjoy the camaraderie one gets to experience once one gets to know you guys.
I've met the good, I've met the bad, and I dare say I've met the amazing,
While we play at being highly trained soldiers in the GAR, I can't help but love the diversity when it comes to how people go about it, whether they be immersing themselves in a role or not.

Some of you are just fine, and I wouldn't change anything about you.
You might be a great shot, you might be an ace pilot, you could just be a really good buddy, always ready to support each other in combat.
Some of you are terrible, yet you look to improve yourselves, and I am here for you as long as you want me.
Sure, people might laugh at bad grenade throw, or a crash landing, but the important part is taking the time to learn from these situations, and knowing who to ask when you need help improving.
Some of you are incredible in the work you put in, whether you're a badass son-of-a-gun, a master tactician, a superstar RP'er, a wizard when it comes to coding, or if you're just that guy who likes helping out, and I want you to know that I wish I could be just half as good at it as you are.

People often comment on my voice, and I prefer to take that in stride, so if they like hearing me talk, I say I'll keep at it.
If someone needs to know how their equipment words, I'll talk to them.
If someone is wondering where things are, I'll explain how to find them, and who can take them there.
If anyone asks me, I always try my best to help.

I'm confident I can work with any weapon, vehicle, piece of equipment, and environment, and I am taking strides in acquiring the technical know-how to also be of help to those with problems related to OOC work, like coding and balancing, even if I am not currently seeking a developer position.

I'll refrain from leaking anyone's work, but I've greatly enjoyed being asked for input on developments for the server, and I hope I can live up to the trust that some of you put in me to share those ideas.

Some of you were present at the time, some of you were staff back then, and even some of you still are.
I want you to know that my outlook has not changed.
As much as I don't want to plagiarize my own work, I want you to understand that I'll always be here, and I merely ask for the chance to help others have as much fun as I've had on this server.

I do my best to understand the people I work alongside, and I'll keep doing it as long as you'll have me.

Huge +1

Ton of playtime and experience
High Rank
Good guy overall
Good application

Current Ranks:
GM Lieutenant Commander | Event Planner

Past Ranks:
GM COL | Battalion 2nd LT | GM SOF LCOL

image0.png

+1
Halt is both kind and friendly, exactly what is needed for staff.

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

+1

Positives 

- Is active