Ryans unban request 2024

Template

My In-Game name: Ryan

STEAMID: 76561198418678868

Steam Name: Ryan

What is the reason for your ban: Broke my 1 warn basis 

How long were you banned for: perma

Name of the staff member who banned you: Wanted

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: I feel like i should be unbanned as i  didn't think my 1 warn basis was still in effect and i had presumed it was going to last a month or so and with me playing the server for almost a year after my unban and getting to the Rank of CT COL and CT temp exo i thought had proven that i had changed and the 1 warn basis was revoked, Now i dont know for sure why i was warned but i know it wasn't like MRDM or LTAP as i feel like my ban reason would have been MRDM or FailRP rather than me breaking my warning threshold, i think it was something stupid like breaking PTS or something along those lines i really cant remember but im sure it wasn't anything serious, And im asking for this last chance as i know if i knew my 1 warning basis was permanent i wouldn't have gotten those 3 warns as i grew to like the server again and since i was unbanned i had achieved the highest rank ive ever gotten on the server since i joined back in 2020 and i would like to be back having fun again on the server ive spent most of my gmod time on since i got the game, if i was given the chance again. 

Evidence: N/A

A 1 warn basis was what you were told and you decided to take the mick by getting 3. You were only banned a month ago and being unbanned from a 2nd permaban might take longer than the first one

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

Denied