There is a lot of things wrong in this:

• No Steam ID
  • requires 15 more Level
  • No exact Playtime
  • No Picture of Warns
  • Used 1 sentence in the "Do you understand the rules of SCPRP" Question
  • Used 1 sentence in the "Do you understand the basics of 1048" Question
  • Used 1 sentence in the "Are you willing to follow the rules" Question
  • Too short of a Description of 1048 (both how he acts and what he does)
  • The GOI Question has an answer with 5 words
  • This Application has 152 words of his own

the goi one only has 4 words

State your current/most common RP Name: Max Lewis

State your current Steam Username: xx01xx02LP [W-G]

Provide your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:155392621

State your current in game level(Level 30 required, exceptions can be made): I am Level 50

State your current in game rank (User,VIP,Gold VIP etc.): My rank is Platinum VIP

State your current playtime in game (2 days required, exceptions can be made): 1 week 0 days 15 hours 15 minutes 

How many warnings do you have?(15 warns is the limit, exceptions can be made) You MUST PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT:  I have 3 warnings. One of them is because I was on the surface as 106 and did not hear the femur. The Accidental RDM was while I was building as Quartermaster, and propkilled someone.

20200507142130_1.thumb.jpg.30b6987be0e8d455c2d5534080eeaacb.jpg

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP? (1 sentence is not an answer.): I have read more than once the rules of SCP-RP. I am pretty sure I understand them.

Do you understand the basics of 1048? (1 sentence is not an answer.):  I understand the basics of SCP-1048. If I am asked to list the basics to someone, I could do that with ease.

Do you understand that PassiveRP is very important in this job and why?:  I do understand that PassiveRP is important as 1048, due to being 1048 is not  about collecting ears all the time. Being 1048 is about "communicating" and interaction between Foundation Personnel and the SCP. Sometimes, it is more fun to Roleplay, instead of killing everyone you see (i.e. 682 or 008). You could see RP as Tofu: Bland and boring alone, but PassiveRP would be like Spices and Vegetables, bringing enjoyment to the whole experience. 

Do you understand the rules of SCP-1048, and are you willing to follow them at all times?(1 sentence is not an answer): I will follow every rule listed for 1048. I have read them multiple times, so I can clearly remember all of them.

Describe how SCP-1048 should act with and around Foundation Personnel: Due to it being an stuffed bear, 1048 can and must only gesture with /me or /it, but it can also draw with /write, and should and must not talk. It should not be hostile with Foundation Personnel and 1048 must follow the rules of FearRP (i.e. being held at gunpoint by CS or E11). 

Describe what SCP-1048 does: 1048 wanders around the Facility, interacting with Foundation Personnel (i.e. drawing pictures for them, gesturing or hugging legs). If given the opportunity, it could steal ears to build look-a-likes of himself. 1048 does not need to tell Staff that it collected the amount of ears. Staff will be notified about the collected ears.

A GOI has breached you out of containment and take you to Gate A, they tell you to come with them, what do you do?: I would ask an Senior Admin for Permission to leave the Facility or, if an staff member already has been notified and has given Permission, I would leave. If I do not get Permission from the Admin, or if an Admin has not been notified already, I would tell the GOI that I cant go with them.

Edited by Max Lewis
Added more stuff to PassiveRP Question

neutral I haven't seen you on administration a lot and I dont know if you're ready for O5, also the O5 rules are underdetailed in my opnion, youre also quite young while you might be ready for O5 but I dont think you are.

Denied

You did not provide a screenshot of your warns

The "Why is passive RP important for 1048" question is underdetailed

The "Describe what 1048 does" question is also underdetailed

- So many warns, 12 warns within 2 weeks.

- Never seen on site administration

- Somewhat of a minge

- O5-4 Dr Eli? No such O5 exists, and if it's a custom one, you need to atleast create a backstory. (I have myself a custom O5)

- For the "Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role," question, I don't think you got it, he was asking you what you can bring role and why should you be apart of the O5, he wasn't asking you for a situation. Besides the whole situation would never even happen, why would the forces be separated in the first place allowing them to be splitted up and why would they stick around GG for no reason? Makes no sense, and besides, calling MTF to go kill them all is a horrible idea as 100% site administration are going to get shot by CI and MTF. You should of just negotiated for the SD and maybe the SA, offer them a mil or something, get them back and then allow them to keep the rest, they can be rescued  at another point and if needed killed. Death and killing CI doesn't always have to happen, RP exists for a reason.

- Nothing special about you and you seem better as an Researcher than Site Administration as you decide to go off an tangent and just talk about SCPs for some reason? The fact that you even say  "I know most of the layouts on the foundation, I know Containment Protocols, I know that SCP on SCP containment areas stand for "Special Containment Procedures"   worries me. 

- The O5 is an overseer, he doesn't do the work the SD can't, what he does is that he checks up on that failing Site Director, figure out what he failing in and decide to keep or to demote him to get another SD. The whole purpose of the O5 is not to micromanage the Site but to just Oversee. They are vital personal, but not to the Site,  if the site needs the O5 help to be fully functional something is wrong and someone needs to demoted.

(Overall, poor app, poor understanding of how to act and what is an O5, and a minge, sorry but yeah.)

Edited by Johnwickisblak

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png

RP Name: William Water

SteamID: 76561198844609597 

Playtime Required [ Must be 4 days or Above]: if been on this server for about 6-7 days i believe.

In-Game Warnings [reasons and amount. type !warns in-game to find, must have fewer than 20 warnings. (exceptions can be made)]:  about 2-3 warnings about NLR and a RDM by accident.

Have you read the rules of SCP-RP, and do you understand them?: yes i understand and agree with the rules of the server.

Have you read the rules of SCP-096, and do you understand what you can and cannot do? Demonstrate your understanding*: yes i understand about the rules,  i understand to not go on a killing spree as that is unfair and not fun for any players.

Are you able to play SCP-096 often when the job is not full, and give good RP to other players who encounter you?:  i understand that when a player looks at my face as 096 that i have to end their life.

What is the Containment Procedure for SCP-096?*(Explain in full detail) scp-096's containment chamber is a 5x5 large airtight steal cube, checks for any holes or cracks will happen weekly. there is absolutely no video surveillance or openings that will allow people to see its face. there will be instead pressure sensors inside scp-096 cell.

During research, a Class D looks at your face and manages to escape the Containment Chamber, he runs towards the Entrance Zone. What is your course of action while chasing 096-1, and what do you do once you have killed them?*: i will go after the class-d personal and end his life, after i have done the deed i will sit down in the place where i have killed him and not move from that spot until someone else views my face or bags me.

While chasing 096-1, you pass a researcher, Class D and a MTF unit who all look at your face accidentally. Once you kill the current 096-1, you go back and find them, then proceeding to kill them also. Is this good RP and why?*: this makes it so the players can attempt to hide or inform other guards that i have breached containment so they can find and recontain me.

If SCP-096 bag had come off or if some Escapee Class d ran past and grabbed it, as E-11 or CS would you chase the class d or proceed on to recontain SCP-096?* proceed on to recontain scp-096 and it is the more dangerous to the enviorment, while im doing this i will tell the other E-11 to end the class-d while i attend to the bigger problem.

A GOI has managed to enter the facility, and they open your Containment Chamber to cuff you and take you out of the facility, one of them looks at your face but tells you it was an accident, and you can just ignore it. What should you do? Why?*: i will proceed to end the life of the GOI as not killing him is failrp and may get me warned/banned.

Anything else you may need to tell people reading this application: i understand the rules for this server and if i am given the power to become 096 i will use it wisely and not attempt to go on a rampage. thank you for reading my Application.

RP Name: William Water

SteamID: 76561198844609597 

Playtime Required [ Must be 4 days or Above]: if been on this server for about 6-7 days i believe.

In-Game Warnings [reasons and amount. type !warns in-game to find, must have fewer than 20 warnings. (exceptions can be made)]:  about 2-3 warnings about NLR and a RDM by accident.

Have you read the rules of SCP-RP, and do you understand them?: yes i understand and agree with the rules of the server.

Have you read the rules of SCP-096, and do you understand what you can and cannot do? Demonstrate your understanding*: yes i understand about the rules,  i understand to not go on a killing spree as that is unfair and not fun for any players.

Are you able to play SCP-096 often when the job is not full, and give good RP to other players who encounter you?:  yes i will be ready to enter the job when i have to and i understand that when a player looks at my face as 096 that i have to end their life.

What is the Containment Procedure for SCP-096?*(Explain in full detail) scp-096's containment chamber is a 5x5 large airtight steal cube, checks for any holes or cracks will happen weekly. there is absolutely no video surveillance or openings that will allow people to see its face. there will be instead pressure sensors inside scp-096 cell.

During research, a Class D looks at your face and manages to escape the Containment Chamber, he runs towards the Entrance Zone. What is your course of action while chasing 096-1, and what do you do once you have killed them?*: i will go after the class-d personal and end his life, after i have done the deed i will sit down in the place where i have killed him and not move from that spot until someone else views my face or bags me.

While chasing 096-1, you pass a researcher, Class D and a MTF unit who all look at your face accidentally. Once you kill the current 096-1, you go back and find them, then proceeding to kill them also. Is this good RP and why?*: this makes it so the players can attempt to hide or inform other guards that i have breached containment so they can find and recontain me.

If SCP-096 bag had come off or if some Escapee Class d ran past and grabbed it, as E-11 or CS would you chase the class d or proceed on to recontain SCP-096?* proceed on to recontain scp-096 and it is the more dangerous to the enviorment, while im doing this i will tell the other E-11 to end the class-d while i attend to the bigger problem.

A GOI has managed to enter the facility, and they open your Containment Chamber to cuff you and take you out of the facility, one of them looks at your face but tells you it was an accident, and you can just ignore it. What should you do? Why?*: i will proceed to end the life of the GOI as not killing him is failrp and may get me warned/banned.

Anything else you may need to tell people reading this application: i understand the rules for this server and if i am given the power to become 096 i will use it wisely and not attempt to go on a rampage. thank you for reading my Application.

Edited by William_water_drag
a small mistake about one of the questions
1 hour ago, William_water_drag said:

this is not full detail -1