Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:1:558957776

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

Scotland! BST 

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

5d 22h 15m. NOW LISTEN, My server time got absolutely FUCKED by the rollback, I have been on for 2 weeks i have people that can agree I have ATLEAST 2 week server time, people such as Har, Spankers could approve too maybe? Haven also? I have been on for longer than 5 days but the rollbacks just messed up my time.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

Guardian, SGT, Perera family (cool rank), Plat VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

I do a mix of both in honesty! It depends on the time, if my parents are sleeping im more prone to type but other than that im speaking.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I joined on 11/30/2023 trained by eduard if you need proof, I took 1 break and that was due to requiring a small break for some family issues, this lasted around a week

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

I use the discord often, I use ing Comms more than TS3 because its less hassle for me but i still occasionally use it.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

I got none!

State the role of staff on the server:

Staff are the peacemakers for OOC disputes, Staff ensure the server is fine and that nobody is randomly killing people or minging or generally just breaking any rules.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes

List of all previous server staff experience:

I havent been staff on Gmod, do have experience on roblox ect, but its the same jobs and the same responsibilities no matter the game.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

Ok 🙂

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

To begin, I would check logs of the person that the player told me about, If they have killed 2+ clones (AND DEALT ENOUGH DAMAGE TO A POINT WHERE THEY HAVENT ACCIDENTALLY KILLED THEM WHEN THEY WAS 1 SHOT) then I would bring the suspect and ask him his side of the story, he would then be warned for RDM and taken back to enjoy the rest of his event now hopefully learning that RDM is NOT OKAY, he will also likely have to deal with CG consequences but thats an IC matter for the player to report to CG themselves.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would look on tab for the lowest NCO rank on, if no NCO then CO. Then I would bring them to the TR room and tell them to train the CC.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

If its accidental then its a misleading question, It would be an IC matter for CG to deal with if they decide to take action.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

If i am 2nd LT, I would tell them in the future to salute. Yet again a misleading question as there is 0 need for staff intervention, its an IC matter.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

FailRP is a very broad term and has multiple common sense terms just saying it, they would still be warned as even though it was 'not on the server rules specifically' it is common sense that doing something of the such would be FailRP

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would call for a higher up, if they do not agree then there is nothing else I can do but allow someone of higher rank to calm them down and try to explain to the player why its a fair punishment.

I, Alazar, begin this short essay by mention of how I do have past experience as a member of staff, I think the proof of this would be Har as he was there quite the few times I was staff in other games. I also want to put fourth how in correct situations I have the ability to be mature and help any player out if they need it. And am willing to do anything for the players best interests. My third point is my activity, recently my activity has been on an off I will generally admit but in the past week I feel as if I have really brought it together, attending as many events as i can and trying to be the best of myself in them. I would also like to add how I have leadership qualifications in school such as the Columba1400 project that i did a few years ago but really allowed me to generally be a better leader. I want to put forward my motivation to make this server an amazing place also, I am really quite eager to assist with this server and any of its needs, making sure it brings out the best larping and the least minging possible to make sure everyone has fun within the server!  I also dont hold grudges which shows there would be 0 bias during my time as staff, with each player having the same avaliablity to speak and say what they want without being rediculed or put down for the simple reason 'i trust him more than you'

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

Not a bad applicant, however not the best pick out of all, especially because of the low playtime

Edited by Cheese1

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

Doesn't meet playtime requierment, currently on strike in Jedi and got demoted in jedi for the same reason.

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command