Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

Poland GMT+1

Can you speak and type English fluently:

I can speak fluent english typing i might have a stroke sometimes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

2w 8h 2m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

IC: (104th MJR / Jedi Advisor) OOC: (Plat VIP) 

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes I do and I always speak

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I joined on 17.01.24 and I basically play daily

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

teamspeak and discord daily and i only browse forums from time to time

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time)Never got a punishment

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3168962589

State the role of staff on the server:

The role of staff is to deal with troublemakers and also help out others with their problems when needed to make the overall server experience more fun for everyone

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yep

List of all previous server staff experience:

I got to rank of moderator on a DarkRP server about 2 years ago 

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would go spectate the player and watch him and look up the name to see if he has any bans or warns then I would give out the appropriate punishment for the severity of the rule broken 

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would see if they asked for a trainer before they asked in staff chat if they didn't i would tell them to advert it and if they did I would look at how long ago it if it was not that long I would just ask them to stay put but if it was more then 5min + I would ask a battalion to call NCO+ to cadet area and if still, no one comes i would TP NCO's+ and ask them to train this cadet

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

This looks like an IC problem i would just leave it to CG 

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

This is a IC and i dont mind if anything ill just tell him to salute to 2nd LT+

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

Not all rules can be stated otherwise the rules would have 10 pages its just common sense now depending on how big this is I would give a verbal warning or a warn depending on the severity

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I tell them why i feel the punishment is just for what they did and if they still don't agree i tell them that they can make a ticket in discord and try to appeal the decision

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):
I believe I would be a good choice as even tho I'm not the oldest player on the server I have put in a lot of time. At the time of this writing in the last 2 weeks I have put in around 185 hours into the server (I have no life) and I am willing to use my time on the server by helping out with various problems that staff can deal with which makes me a good candidate as i can take a lot of staff claims and remove the workload of others. I also have stated that I did get to the rank of Moderator on a darkrp server which shows I am capable of handling staff duty and even tho darkrp is different from SWRP the job is still the same. Being a darkrp staff it made me better at working under pressure and dealing with troublesome people. I consider myself a team player which makes me good at working with others and that would make it easy to get along with the rest of the staff team. I did get a regimental medal for training 6+ cadets in a week which shows I am willing to help and teach others which I find to be a good quality in a staff member. Overall I consider myself someone dedicated to the server who is willing to help make the server experience better for everyone. With all the writing out of the way I believe I wrote all of the reasons why I should get chosen as a staff and I hope I can show everyone what I'm made of.   

+1

Active, good guy and very approachable
Decent IC ranks

Not the highest play time but has accomplished a decent amount in that time

Denied

Staff Applications are now closed.

Leeds United GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy Premier League GIF by Leeds United

tenor.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

CWRP Staff Manager