ArrowHitter91

Arrow's Ep application

General Information:

Steam Name + Profile link:   ArrowHitter91 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198865581008/

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou):  CE PFT ADV Medic Col Arrow

Teamspeak Name:  Arrow

Playtime on the Server:  2w 4d 19h 40m

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/😞     STEAM_0:0:452657640

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server:  No

Current Age:  20

Warns/Bans (Screenshot required):   None9AL6kNSNvmqIbrvVaYXslifW4I8l55ehrtoVSgL1BHpcXn734eTMvdWQIkOO9jHCR2l2TiTYMNNB1YvldCJMAAQtLUm-wJ1oJ9ZRE7Q3bZfWryXI_BJBjMtyPyPthpTLCgC5zuYHi_DZ0dSOEma35Dw

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes

Have you ever hosted an event before?:  No

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities an event-planner has? If so, what are they?:   To be able to put on a cohesive and quality event to deepen the player’s experience with the server and provide an enjoyable environment for the server’s players.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?:  Absolutely.

Clone Event Plan: (Delete this if applying for Jedi)

Create an event plan for Clones, Event announcement, What type of enemies will be encountered. Keep in mind this will be used for your first training event. Make it easy to understand, be original and be creative(Use the Template):

Story for your event:    A recent bioweapon program being conducted by the CIS on Umbara has gone astray leading to the CIS leaking the project to the republic so the Horrors of the program may either massacre the republic or be destroyed to cover the tracks of the project.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Event Announcement for your story:    Republic spies on Umbara have gone silent. After having revealed a CIS bioweapons program on Umbara which has piqued the interest of Republic High Command leading to an investigation of the program, and the fate of the spies. Leading to  its destruction should it prove crucial for the republic . 

Choice of map:  Umbara

Type of enemies/faction, Why them in particular?:  Infected, the bioweapon turned the spies  after they were recovered by the republic .
(eg. Pirates, Reason, )

Additional Characters:  The recovered spies(at the start)
(eg. passive character)

Republic's outline and execution: Battalion inform the troops they will be heading to Umbara.
(e.g. "- Battalion inform all troops that an unknown ship has entered orbit.")

Event Character outline and execution:All infected are in position to strike , they won't ambush until the spies turn.
(e.g. "- All Bounty Hunters are dropped off at the caves, they will stay there until further notice")

Barely any effort put into the app Barely even a story

Clone execution is just lazy in my opinion "Battalion tell them there going to umbara" im sorry but an EP app should include a well thought out story with EC's Passive EC's Screenshots and maybe even a dupe take this feedback and next time you could make it better.

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1

Even Though its Short i must say the story Is good so i do disagree with sandy.

Amazing Person.

With the Right mentor could become a really good EP, And seems to really want to be EP as he has asked Questions about EP Before.

Would have liked a little longer Execution part Saying what Orders clones should get and what should go on

Current Ranks
CE PFT Rancor Major - Event planner

Former Ranks

4x 212th SO - 212th Vice Commander - Junior Medic

Neutral

Trustworthy and great pal
Good story
Good EC choice

The event plan (excluding the story) could be more detailed
Umbara is not the best choice

Your time-zone will make it hard for you to keep the EP mins up

Good luck!

Current SWRP Ranks

[CE Lieutenant Commander] | [Jedi Initiate] |  | [Reserve Medic| [Event Planner]

Past SWRP Ranks

[CE T CMDR] | [CE VC] | [CE EXO] | [Jedi Legionnaire] | [Jedi Occultist/Illusionist] | [Jedi Shade| [Jedi Beast Tamer] | [SCT MSGT - Medic] [68th SFC - Scout] | [68th SGTM - Sr Medic] | [SCT 2nd LT - Medic]

Other Past Ranks

[Pz.Grenadier "GD" Unteroffizier - Panzerjäger - OberPionier - Funker]

i must agree with sandy on this one your story although unique is very bare bones in this application i would recommend asking to be able to expand upon it 

what you put for the republic's execution section makes me think you didn't understand the question and if you chose to and get perm to edit i recommend either reading others applications or asking for help on that question 

Edited by Tay
made it read easier

Denied
After careful consideration within Event Management and the Senior EP team, unfortunately we must turn down your application at this time

You may reapply in 2 weeks or once apps are open again (If they are close)