landon

Unban Request (its almost been two years)

Server you were banned from?: Werewolf SCP Roleplay on gmod (I dont remember the exact name it has been a very long time

Roleplay-Name?: I dont remember as it was a very long time ago

STEAMID?:76561198959827390

Admin's STEAMID?:Dont know (it was almost two years ago

Admin's Name & Rank?:Dont know (was almost two years ago)

Evidence of Ban:Dont have any I know im banned though as I was banned permanently

Explanation of why you should be unbanned?: I think the main reason why i should be unbanned is that its been two years. So much can happen in two years. Something that will happen to everyone in two years is that they will age, and hopefully mature. I strongly believe i have matured as a person since i was banned. Lots of things lead me to believe that. Most of them are personal, but there are reasons. I also started high school, which also shows how much time has passed since my ban. I do remember what I did. I mass spawned items which caused server lag. It also was one of my many offenses. I also spent money on this game, which is one of the other reasons i would like to be unbanned. I love money and i hate wasting it, and if i cant play this the money is wasted. I really enjoyed playing this game, and I would like to play it again. I hope you agree with me and go ahead with unbanning me.

Anything else you would like to say on-to your case?: No, I summarized all of it above.

Also, to add i have no idea what has gone on in the server or anything, so its almost gonna be like a new player and i would likke to use that fresh start to my advantage

Also, sorry to reply again, is this server even up anymore? I looked for it in the scprp section of gmod and i could not find it. Very confused right now.

Brother, i appealed my ban upwards of twelve times over the course of a year, At a certain point i stopped trying to make a effort to remember the details as i gave up on being unbanned in general, so forgive me for making a attempt to move on in my life

Under Review

Untill you can provide me with the correct SteamID we require, I cannot think further on your unban request untill you fix it so we can coordinate your previous offences

Howling

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager
Sarkic Manager
O5 Council Manager
Theta-9
GOC
MTF A1

image.png.53866fcac34248b08db237f2cb91c698.png

image.png.527eea2425ca1c72493df1ba40105a0d.png

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic