Discord Username (Must be in WG SCP-RP Discord):

valyyog (valyy)

Warns & Playtime (Minimum 3 days playtime.):
I believe 3 Warnings and 6 weeks+ of playtime

In-Game Level:

Have you read the server rules and understand them clearly?:

Yes

What is the duty of the Manufacturing Department within the Foundation?:

The manufacturing department is the Foundations local supplier of different types of support equipment. The department is responsible for ensuring a constant flow of supplies to the Security forces during times of need and emergencies - they are to also ensure a steady supply of non-combatitve supplies to the necessary personnel.

What is your duty as the Head of the Manufacturing Department?:
To lead the deparment, to ensure the supply chain is solid, to organise deliveries to any existing combat fronts and to ensure that no supplies leak to unauthorised personnel.

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?:
I have personally been around on the server before for quite a long time. I am a mature person and have very good leadership traits that I can call to my own. I react calmyly and collectively.

Where can you find resources to craft items?:
/shrug, let's see what V7 brings.

What would you do if a researcher tried to purchase ammo from you?:
Deny him of services. If becoming pushy, report to security guards or other nearby security personnel.

What would you do if a GOI member (GOC, UIU, etc) tried to purchase from you?:
If Hostile, immediately radio in the relevant Task Forces and lock down the store. If Friendly, i will deny him of services. I will inform the Department of External Affairs if harassing occurs.

Edited by Borat Koslowski

spacer.png

26 minutes ago, Borat Koslowski said:

In-Game Name:

Borat Koslowski

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:535100462

Discord Username (Must be in WG SCP-RP Discord):

valyyog (valyy)

Warns & Playtime (Minimum 3 days playtime.):
I believe 3 Warnings and 6 weeks+ of playtime

In-Game Level:

Have you read the server rules and understand them clearly?:

Yes

What is the duty of the Manufacturing Department within the Foundation?:

The manufacturing department is the Foundations local supplier of different types of support equipment. The department is responsible for ensuring a constant flow of supplies to the Security forces during times of need and emergencies - they are to also ensure a steady supply of non-combatitve supplies to the necessary personnel.

What is your duty as the Head of the Manufacturing Department?:
To lead the deparment, to ensure the supply chain is solid, to organise deliveries to any existing combat fronts and to ensure that no supplies leak to unauthorised personnel.

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?:
I have personally been around on the server before for quite a long time. I am a mature person and have very good leadership traits that I can call to my own. I react calmyly and collectively.

Where can you find resources to craft items?:
/shrug, let's see what V7 brings.

What would you do if a researcher tried to purchase ammo from you?:
Deny him of services. If becoming pushy, report to security guards or other nearby security personnel.

What would you do if a GOI member (GOC, UIU, etc) tried to purchase from you?:
If Hostile, immediately radio in the relevant Task Forces and lock down the store. If Friendly, i will deny him of services. I will inform the Department of External Affairs if harassing occurs.

+1 if he can do nazi larp just because it was the only server people roleplayed on he'll be good for the job

:pppppppp