Inflict1

Inflict's Jr Modeller Application

Server(s) within WG you have played/currently play:(include your highest IG rank for each/any and estimated time played)

442nd Commander/ DS Commando 3 months ingame time.

Discord Name:

Inflict

Steam Name:

Inflict

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): 

STEAM_0:1:526613755

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

England, GMT

What is your Modelling knowledge?: (i.e Have you made models before? Have you been modeller before for a GMOD community before? How long have you been making models? Do you have substance painter? etc)

I've made some models before but only been roughly taught in the past by former WG modellers, I know how to use substance painter, crowbar, blender and other things needed. I first started making/ learning models about a year ago.

Why do you want to Model for Werewolf Gaming?:

I've always had an interest in modelling for the server as I enjoy the idea of creating models to be used by the community on the server. I also want to see the server prosper and grow from a development point of view.

If accepted, is there a server you would want to primarily work on?: (If you have no preference, leave as N/A) CWRP

If Accepted, Is there a Modeller you would prefer to learn from?:(Only relevant for Junior Modeller applicants, remove if applying for full Modeller)

Tasker or Hazel

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes I speak when communicating

Accepted
Please contact me on discord for your introduction.

Current Ranks
SWRP Modeler

Past Ranks
CG CPL
104th LCPL
DT SGT
DS Commando S-02
104th Commander
104th Vice Commander
327th Vice Commander
327th LCPL

aaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhhh.gif.7e7bfc6de91d7b3123e8e23e9dc05799.gif