Splezzyy

discord unban please

My In-Game name: Sigma

STEAMID: (http://steamidfinder.com)  STEAM_0:0:622892074

Steam Name:  splezz

What is the reason for your ban: i posted cp (Nothing really bad, check logs, my name in discord is vatdesigma) in the discord.

How long were you banned for: No idea, they did not tell me.

Name of the staff member who banned you: No idea, it was so long ago.

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: A very long time has passed. And as summer is approaching my boredom is aswell. I have grown and the thing i posted i did not actually mean to post it but when i did i tried to delete it and then i tried to play it off as some comedic thing i thing instead of clarifying i posted it on accident, now the reason why i had this picture is very simple, it's my friend when he was 4 years old and his mom posted a pic of him. And you know i had to save it to bully him like the good friend i am. Were real close. 
I want to start playing again on this server but reaching the higher ranks will require my presence in the discord, and such will be impossible if this ban keeps up. 

Evidence: n/a

Bro what the hell...💀

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

What on earth.

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

Kurt Angle 1,000-Yard Stare | Know Your Meme

Do you have your Discord User ID handy?

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

I believe all people deserve second chances

Except people who post CP

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

For the love of all that is still good, keep this man banned

Current Ranks
CE PFT Rancor Major - Event planner

Former Ranks

4x 212th SO - 212th Vice Commander - Junior Medic

6 hours ago, Splezzyy said:

Im 15 Lmfao

Yeah that doesn't matter..? If you committed a terrorist attack at 15 you would still be punished 

Previous Ranks

W-G Founder