Kristian

My application for event staff by Kristian

Steam Name + Profile link: CallMeKristian https://steamcommunity.com/id/callmekristian

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou): 104st PFC Kristian

Teamspeak Name: I don't have this platform but I can download it if required for the job. Currently I'm contactable via Xbox, PSN, Steam, email, phone, discord or by post.

Playtime on the Server: Not sure but I used to play the server loads back in the day and quite a bit recently but I cannot access my Personal Computer at this time.

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/):

Steam2 ID

STEAM_1:0:61617611

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: Yeah I used to staff loads of DarkRP and StarwarsRP back in 2016-2019

Current Age: 23 years 4 months and 5 days

Warns/Bans (Screenshot required): I think 23 warnings but they're from a while ago 

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes I have a steeleseries headset with microphone or blue yeti snowball but the stand is broken.

Have you ever hosted an event before?: No 

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: never tried 

Do you understand the responsibilities an event-planner has? If so, what are they?: To plan and conduct events.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yeah that's fine.

Story for your event: Mace Windu has been captured by Jabba the hutt and is due to be sold off to tbe highest bidder. The CIS wanna kill Mace Windu but they are brokies and cannot afford the payment so they launch an invasion.

Event Announcement for your story:

Mace Windu contacts Yoda via the force and let's him know shits not going well. 

Choice of map: desert map

Type of enemies/faction, Why them in particular?: CIS, Jabba the hutt and darth jar jar
(eg. Pirates, Reason, )

Additional Characters:
(eg. passive character)

Republic's outline and execution:
(e.g. "- Battalion inform all troops that an unknown ship has entered orbit.")
 Battalion inform troops once Yoda has been informed and we launch a rescue mission
Event Character outline and execution: CIS guard windu whilst the Republic are coming.
(e.g. "- All Bounty Hunters are dropped off at the caves, they will stay there until further notice")

Please note this has no links to the slave trade and Mace windu can be swapped out for an alternative jedi I just think windu is goated

Denied
You advertised your application in #general-talk on discord. That ALONE would get you denied, but with your story (If I can call it that?), we can not even think to consider you.

The Event Management will consider our options and contact you privately soon