Trip

Trip's 2nd EP Application [EP]

Posted (edited)

Steam Name + Profile link: Raff | https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083776880/

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou): 212th PFC Trip

Teamspeak Name: Trip

Playtime on the Server: 1mo 2w 3d 16h 53m.

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/😞 STEAM_0:0:61755576

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: A long time ago i was a mod on a DarkRP server, but as some may remember i was also EP on here Between Nov 2022 - March 2023 so Yes

Current Age: [19] Birthday: 31/03/05

Warns/Bans (Screenshot required): https://imgur.com/a/FpSqhkk None

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes and yep

Have you ever hosted an event before?: Many, more than i can count, somewhere above 50

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: I can’t recall much i believe the event i ran for my EP App last time was a Venator vs providence OP which went pretty well if i remember correctly

Do you understand the responsibilities an event-planner has? If so, what are they?: Yes i do, among so much, they are to host enjoyable event’s not just for the clones but also the EC’s it’s a hard balancing act. it is also important to provide a fair amount of story in these event’s, i mean to be fair a lot of people just show up to kill some shit but for those few that require some lore to have fun, it is absolutely one of the responsibilities of an EP.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes I do, do as you must.

Clone Event Plan: (Delete this if applying for Jedi)

Create an event plan for Clones, Event announcement, What type of enemies will be encountered. Keep in mind this will be used for your first training event. Make it easy to understand, be original and be creative(Use the Template):

Story for your event: In the last few weeks the CIS has been breaching the space around Mandalore, Duchess Satine of Mandalore, has therefore requested that the republic drive them away quietly, so as to not drag Mandalore into this war. But not long after the arrival of a Venator, an attack on it happens however not by the CIS, It would seem that Deathwatch does not take kindly to the Republic’s presence, a short but valiant fight will take place on the Venator, the Republic crew eventually driving Deathwatch of the ship, heavily damaged it will attempt to retreat to friendly space. It will quickly prove however that the Deathwatch boarding party has sabotaged the hyperdrive, making the ship jump to an unknown planet, as the crew struggles to figure out where they are, a CIS fleet comes into view. Soon after the Republic crew will figure out that they have jumped to the planet of Tandun III, this will prove to be an issue seeing as, the planet of Serenno Count Dooku’s home world, lays only 0,89 parces away. The Republic crew will scramble to get the hyperdrive fixed and recharged, so that they can make a swift escape, as they do this the CIS will demand the surrender of this Venator and her crew, Battalion should attempt to stall for as long as possible, eventually however the CIS will open fire and send boarding parties of their own, another fight will ensue with a battered vessel and a tired crew, the Clones will fight to their breaking point, but finally manage to get the hyperdrive working, and they will jump into hyperspace, this time truly for friendly territory. 

Event Announcement for your story: “Droids above Mandalore” an encrypted transmission has been sent directly to Obi-wan Kenobi, Stating: Help me Obi-wan your our only hope, General Kenobi calls for your help to protect the neutral system led by his old “Friend”, Report to briefing at once.

Choice of map: rp_venator_extensive_v4

Type of enemies/faction, Why them in particular?: Deathwatch + CIS Due to the semi uniqueness of those two working together, and it working nicely story wise.
(eg. Pirates, Reason, )

Additional Characters: Obi-wan right at the beginning to call everyone to briefing and ask for the clones assistance
(eg. passive character)

Republic's outline and execution: [Part 1: Give a briefing detailing where you're going and what you think is happening like just patrolling the space around mandalore]
[Part 2: When you get attacked act as you may to fend of the enemy leave  GR lightly defended if you can help it since it’s a plot point]
[Part 3: When the deathwatch are defeated tell everyone that you are retreating to a friendly system and then jump to the predesignated planet (I tell you which one) “Obviously this will fail”]

[Part 4: I'll jump on voice amp to demand the surrender of the ship and her crew, you’ll give me some response as to why not and then you’ll just wait and do repairs to the ship]

[Part 5: some time later i’ll jump on voice amp again tell you time is up followed by and attack fight it of the best you can but focus on getting the hyperdrive fixed, i will most likely make this go on for 15 or so minutes depending on the time]

[Part 6: Ones the hyperdrive is fixed i’ll thin out the attack so that you can push them of the ship and you can jump away]

Event Character outline and execution: [During Part 2: The attack will begin in MHB and move it’s way towards GR ultimately rigging it to jump to the wrong system]
[Part 3: Deathwatch get defeated and cease the attacks]

[Part 4: Voice lines while EC’s get switched over to CIS]

[Part 5: If i can do so the CIS ships will open fire on the venator as droppods land near the bridge trying to cease it]

[Part 6: Droids will most likely move around for a for those 15 or so minutes “Trying to take the bridge” at some point CE will finish repairs and i'll make EC’s Last life shortly after]

Anything else?: 
W-G E-Planner, Best of luck to my fellow applicants

Edited by Trip
accidentally deleted anything else section as i was getting rid of jedi Event plan

Denied
After careful consideration within Event Management and the Senior EP team, unfortunately we must turn down your application at this time

You may reapply in 2 weeks or once apps are open again (If they are close)